60.

Ej

Ej

"This is where I'm putting my foot down Brielle! They've been sleeping with us for the past two weeks almost!" I said coming out our bathroom shutting the door.

"Babe stop!"

"Brielle I'm serious! Aye go to y'all room we will be in there in a second" I said walking to the bed helping Skylar out while Josiah jumped off the bed.

"Sonic speeeddd" he yelled running out the room with Skylar behind him mimicking him.
Once they was out of ear shot I looked over at Brielle as she just sat on the bed pouting.

"What's going on?" I asked shutting our room door

"The same thing I've been telling you Erza" she whispered as she started to bounce her leg.

Ever since the two situations with Brenton and Èire Brielle will not let the kids out her sight. She's jumpy and honestly just stay in the house in one room with the door locked.

I've tried to ease her mind by staying home and even getting security cameras and the most durable fucking locks, but ain't shit working and I don't know how to help!

"Well what can we do to make it better or something? Do you need to check into therapy or something?" I asked walking over to her sitting next to her

"I don't know Erza ....Im scared.....I've never been through something like that so it's not going to go away within two weeks nor a month."

"I understand that.... But what are some ways to slowly help you because you can't stay this paranoid forever" I said making her scrunch her face up like she smelled something sour

"...... Start by actually keeping your word to me Erza! How exactly are you going to handle this? I feel like we should call the police or something because he can't do this can he?!" She asked standing up beginning to pace.

"We can't go to the police that will make it worse baby... I'm trynna handle this baby but he's kind of hard to find" I sighed rubbing my face.

"But he keeps finding us! ...Erza ....

"What Brielle im trying!" I slightly yelled making her jump "I'm sorry for yelling" I quickly said

"Whatever" she scoffed walking out the room more than likely going to go lay with the kids.

4:36