61.

Èire

Èire

"On my momma bitch just wait... if my sister don't touch you I'm most definitely putting a hit on yo shit!" He whined

"I'll be waiting boo, just be looking out too fuck if I ain't safe you ain't either fuck!"

"Is there anything else that needs to be presented Ms.Esteves?" Judge Taylor asked.

I gladly nodded giving the officer the video from the gas station.My dad tweaked it slightly just cutting out the part with Bri and the kids so Cps won't come to their door.

"Hmm...Are those the three right there?" Judge Taylor asked pointing to Kijan sisters who was seated behind him. We had just finished watching the tape and it didn't look to well for them.

"Yes ma'am" I nodded looking at them.
Kijan bought I'm assuming his mother, and his sisters while I just brought my parents. I didn't need everyone in my business especially from that embarrassing night with Kijan pouring his drink on me.

"Mr. Sylvester is there anything you would like to add? Any evidence to attest to these allegations?" She asked

"Yes your honor..." he said as he pulled out some papers as he handed it over "this isn't the first time we've well she's gotten physical with me your honor. The first two pages is the bruises she left when she found out her ex was in jail and took her anger out on me."

"Kijan really! I've never put ...

"Ms.Esteves!"

"Sorry.." I huffed shaking my leg under the table. Not this bitch lying

"As you can see your honor she does have anger problems, and sometimes her hands react faster than her mouth. I'll admit I was wrong for throwing the wine and grabbing her but in my defense your honor the 7 months we were together I had to be on my toes" he lied If this lady believed this shit I was going to show all of them what true anger was.

"And what are the messages? ...ehh I can't validate these if this is supposed to be Ms.Esteves why is some of the messages a picture of your sister seated behind you and some is of Ms. Esteves ?" She asked pointing to her. "Ms. Esteves were going to show you the pictures do you agree to these photos?" She asked as the guard brought them over to me.

"It's either us or your mom gonna have to bury you and all them other bitches ?.. what....Im cool on you because you be hitting and going off? I apologize for hurting us?...." I slightly laughed reading over the first two pages of messages. This niggaa is delusional!