59.

Omniscient pov

Omniscient pov

Lei, Èire, Ellie and Ezrael (boosie or bad ass) have been at the mall for over two hours now searching for something to wear for Lei's dad birthday dinner next week. The plan for today was to find all four of them an outfit including shoes and get their nails and feet done after.

" Oo this would be cute" Ellie squealed holding up a distressed sweater dress that had a major slit on the side.

"Huh Èire this would be cute on you" lei said taking the dress out Ellie hands handing it to Èire.

"Mmcht ma!" Ellie whined snatching it out Èire hands

"Ma nothing! Your dad will kill me for letting you buy that...Especially to your grandfather birthday dinner!" lei said trying to find a more suitable outfit for her.

"The dress is ugly anyway!" Èire said

"To you! And I'm 18 ma I'm technically grown sooo..." she said side eyeing them both

"18 ain't grown and whoever told you that is a damn lie! Shit barely 21 is grown" lei said pulling a fitted black dress of the rack that had the back out, slit on the side and a small train. "I need this even if I don't wear it to the party" she smiled hooking it to boosie stroller.

"Imma hold my comment because you my mom" Ellie said as she sadly put the dress back. "Over there pulling out dresses like it's your birthday that ain't even appropriate for dinner" she mumbled lowly turning around to look on a different rack

"Eliana" lei warned as she popped her neck making her quickly cover it. ".......Get the damn dress, it ain't gon be me who you gotta worry about it's them boys" she slightly laughed

"Eww! One time daddy burned my dress cause it was too revealing and remember when he ripped and wouldn't pay for Ana prom dress because it was showing all her business" Èire laughed while lei laughed as well but even harder looking at a stuck Ellie.

"I be trynna save yall but do you" lei laughed closing Ellie mouth.

"Ooo we should throw a prom! I'm grown and can wear whatever I want and Ellie can have a prom since she didn't!!!" Èire squealed as she began jumping up and down

"Ooo and we can use your dad card!!!!" Lei smirked joining in

"Mama!" Boosie whined reaching for lei tired of being in the stroller

"No, you not about to run around this store, you done with your food or you want more?" She asked doing the signs for food, more and done.