33.

Ellie 1 week after the accident

Ellie
1 week after the accident.....

"We already don beat her ass at the hospital... she gotta go 8ft under I don't give no fucks my brother gon she gotta get gon....Dick be having you bitches delusional it will never be just one, most bitches leave Nah this sicko killed my brother bitch should be behind bars.... I know exactly where she be at!..... I have her location... ain't this who killed my cousin?" I mumbled reading over the many threats attached to my name.

I wiped my eyes from the old tears I cried to make room for the new ones. It's been a week since the car accident and Derrick passing and I'm still receiving threats from his people. It has been times where people would call my phone threatening me, sending me pictures of myself out in public, editing my pictures with bullets through my head and most recently his people has been flooding my timeline with RIP post of me.

This shit has gotten so out of control I don't know what to do anymore other than sit and cry. Not only am I grieving the death of my first real relationship, but I'm also still trynna process everything that's been going on in my life.

With the accident and deaths I am going to jail but the amount of time is still unknown, my mom came back with two kids and up and left again leaving them two kids. Not to mention my friends left me! They took Derrick family side over my words saying the video proved I was lying like what the fuck!

It's sad to say I don't think I'll ever understand what my mom is going through personally but at this moment I'm feeling abandoned once again and I don't really know how to deal with it nor do I know how to not take it personal.

Im just ready for everything to be over with but it seems like everything is only getting worse and truthfully I don't know how much more I can take.

"Sudder!!" I heard Riri yell as he came in my line of vision

"Hi brudder" i slightly smiled trynna change my mood.

"Whatchu doing sudder?" He asked taking a seat in the swinging chair next to me.

"Nothing much thinking...." I mumbled

"About Derrick?" He asked. I slowly shook my head crying making him pull me into a hug.

"His funeral is tomorrow and I can't even go because of all the threats and shit I been getting! I didn't do nothing he chose to do that not me but yet I'm getting blamed and charge for it! Brudder I lost almost everything just that fast. Derrick! My friends! My parents! My fuckingvmind I can't sleep unless I take medicine and even when I do it's not for that long! Ri I'm scared to go outside because the death threats I've been getting and they have pictures of me! I just wanna go back to my life brudder!" I cried crying even harder.