30.

Excuse any mistakes!!

Ej

"Bro dudes a bitch ass Nigga! That's some pussy ass shit mad about a fucking call!" Erion yelled knocking over the two water bottles that sat on his dresser

"Oo I swear! How the fuck  you mad at me cause I'm getting a call on my phone! Yo that's one insecure ass bitch!" He ranted knocking more shit over

I sat there patiently waiting for him to calm down. I was not abouta get in the middle of his rant and he do the wrong thing and set me off. Because everyone knows once I start ain't no stopping.

"Bro!! I'm so mad I can't touch this Nigga bro! He so lucky I can't touch him cause I'll fuck him up" he ranted. I stared at him looking him over he looked like he had a good fight in him but from experience I know my dad ain't as easy as he look.

"You good?" I asked watching him pace back and forth with tears running down his face as he punched his hand.

"I'll be good..... bro I'm just pissed! That was some hoe as shit. I wasn't even on nothing trynna bury the hatchet but now I'm back on that! Tyler warned me about him I ain't think it was true but the nigga showing them true colors!"

"Hmm...what exactly did Tyler say about him?" I asked curiously to see if he would tell me.

"A lot of shit! How momma was his and Erza abused her and manipulated her to being with him, he put this good boy act on but really a menace, he was a failure and he wanted to be like him because his dad worshipped the ground he walked on, he not to be trusted..bro it's so much shit!"

"And to think I was letting my guard down slightly to have a bond with my so called father! Tyler was a better father than that Nigga!"

"You don't even know him of course you think that" I mumbled laying back on the bed

"I know enough about him to know Tyler wasn't lying to me about certain shit"

"Alright I'll admit, he ain't a perfect dad and he got a temper but shit we all do and we have it twice as worse because it's from both parents. Only difference is mom is ask questions later and dad is let's see what you know." I defended

"Man! Even on Tyler worse days he'll still be a better father than this Nigga! If you wasn't gonna give me the benefit of the doubt and really bond with me because you missed all these years in my life! You abandoned me ! .......Shit he could've left me where I was at!" He yelled as I heard something fly across the room.

"Ri you can't bla...

"I can arrange taking yo ass back there" I heard my dad say making me quickly get up