1.

A year and a half later ...

Lay

"Za'layia are you ready!" I heard My mom yell.

"Yeah, one second" I yelled back taking a few pictures of myself. I guess i was taking to long because she came through my door mugging me.

"Yeah one second" she mimicked glaring at me.

"Sorry, I got so caught up in taking my pictures" I said grabbing my purse, phone and house keys.

We still are living with my dad, My mom tried to get a house but my dad sabotaged that. He was mad disrespectful to the realtor calling her multiple names to the point she called her husband and my dad goons beat him up. The realtor put the word out about what my dad did and since then no realtor wanna work with her because of fear.

"Where y'all boutta go?" My dad asked as he watched my mom and I come down the steps.

"We have to get the balloons for Tt thing" I said walking to the key dish grabbing my mom keys. I still haven't gotten my license but I'm seriously working on it. Moms let me drive short distances and she say I do good.

"Why the fuck y'all getting balloons? My sister ain't dead she's out there somewhere fighting for her life!" He yelled angrily

"Leland please do..

"No! Where's the faith the hope something shit! She's out there and my nephew they both out there fighting the bastard that took them thanks to her ain't shit husband"

"Dad you know uncle Erza wouldn't do that" I said defending him.

Since they've been missing he's been on his period. In true Leland fashion he blamed himself for letting her marry uncle Erza and should've broken it up and forced her to be with no good uncle Seam blah blah blah...

"Leland you need to chill, we're leaving" my mom said walking towards the door as I followed.

"Where's Zealand?" He asked as we was walking out the door.

"With my sister is that a problem?" My mom asked glaring at him.

You could tell they have secret hate for eachother and it's so strong. I don't understand why my dad is doing what he's doing but then again moms showed me she could hold her own so I don't have to worry to much.

"Nah he could've stayed with me though"

"Nigga bye, he's been gone since yesterday night" mom said pulling me out the door with her.