50.

Èire1 week later

Èire
1 week later...

"One more Sis one more Gimmie one more!" Bri encouraged as I tried to do one more squat on this damn machine.

"Fuck this! I can't do no more !" I huffed doing the last one before dropping to the ground trynna catch my breath.

"You did good" she laughed holding her hand out, but I smacked it away. I wasn't ready to be on my feet again.

The girls (Brielle, Ana, Tiffany, Brianna, Aniyah, and My Friend from school Journey) and I decided to finally hit the gym and really workout. Normally we'll go until we start sweating and stop but I really need to get back in fit and I learned working out help with your mental health.

"I don't know why you over there doing squats anyway your ass is big enough" Brianna laughed

"You right I should've been letting you have your time" I laughed

"Atleast my shit don't sit on my back" she said back

"Atleast I don't look like I'm sagging when I walk"

"Atleast I know niggas like me for me and not my body...besides when these bottoms come off it's a whole lotta ass"

"I seen them pictures I can agree to that" I winked making her blush.

"Bitch lemme find out you trynna take your brother girl lil gay ass" Bri laughed

"Imma take her back..we for lifers !!" Tiff sang smacking Bri on the butt

"Shut up" I said pushing bri  over the bench making her trip

"Fucking Ow!" She dramatically yelled holding her butt.

"Can we go eat after this or what? I'm hungry, sticky, and tired!" Ana whined wiping her self with her towel

"Damn okay! We can go to the juice bar and get a healthy smoothie" Aniyah laughed pulling Ana That way while we all followed.

"Hey Journey, how you feeling?" I asked letting everyone else walk ahead of us.

This was our fourth time hanging out and truth be told if I wouldn't have started coming to my dad gym i wouldn't even be talking to her. We kept seeing eachother to the point where we would just start talking and I never got her name until I was going through it with Elijah and she came to my defense although I didn't need her to.