45.

Arseamian

Arseamian

"Shit girl!" I mumbled grabbing a handful of her hair shoving my dick down her throat.

"Aht..aht..aht... oh fuck Daddy you so big" she moaned taking my dick out her mouth before she slowly made it disappear.

I felt my release coming quick and heavy. I grabbed her forehead and chin thrusting into her move watching her face as it was mixed with pleasure and slight discomfort. I watched her as the snot bubbles and slob got everywhere creating a thick coating on my dick.

"Oh ...shitt..." I grunted releasing my load in her mouth. "Ay that's enough" I said moving her face but she shook her head

"No daddy I gotta clean up my mess" she said making eye contact with my dick as she slowly started to twirl her tongue around my dick licking her saliva off.

"Shit clean up then" I said sitting back relaxing watching her.

Longtime no hear from a nigga but shit work has been keeping a nigga busy. But here's a quick overview of my life real quick.

All I have is My Brody Leland and a few other niggas in my crew but that's it. Everyone who I fucked with left me after swearing up and down that they wouldn't.
Esmeralda left after a chick came to the house trynna pin a baby on me. She ain't believe me when I told her the child wasn't mines and I couldn't fight anymore about the shit. I went to handle business one day and by the night when I returned home the house with empty only thing that was left was a dna paper and a gift bag full of baby shit. I thanked her and left the shit alone.

I'm still figuring out the whole DNA situation but the way that paper looked it looked homemade like a bitch and how can showing me someone else not the father proves that I am? That shit don't even make sense I ain't witchu 24/7 hell it could've been other nights she was sleeping with.

Speaking of kids....them little ungrateful bitches can't stand my guts but shit the feeling is mutual. I learned kids is a hindrance especially in my line of work. The new people don't know I have kids and I'll love to keep it that way for their safety and too i ain't claiming no kids who freely out here claiming other niggas as they dad like I ain't did shit for they ungrateful ass!

So yeah it's just Leland and I, the ones who left wasn't solid and they been plotting to leave I just took the L and kept it moving. I don't even talk to my sisters or Tre either but that fallout is for a different day.

"Daddy I'm done cleaning my mess up" she said eyeing me seductively. I leaned closer to her grabbing her chin as we held eye contact