"I know! I'm sorry, I love you, and I really do appreciate the gifts!!" I quickly tell him.. "I absolutely love the dress, and I can't wait to show you it tonight.."

"Oh don't tease me baby.." he smirks, before looking and stopping at another store we pass as we walk, it's just opposite our hotel.. so he insists we have a look inside.. "I think you need something to wear with that dress don't you?"

"What?" I glance up at the name of the store when he walks inside, realising it's a jewellery store.. "No.. Robert.. you've spent too much.." I try but he's disappearing inside.

"Anything take your fancy?"

"Mmm.. I've got my eye on something in particular.." I lean into him and give him a kiss on the lips.. before looking around the store.. "What can I choose from?"

"Anything you want.. how about a new necklace?"

"Really?" I ask looking into the display unit of some nice silver necklaces, when a store assistant approached me.

"Hi.. can I help with anything today?" She asks, and I smile at her, when Robert quickly joins us.

"What will go with her dress and bag?" He opens the bag to show her a glimpse of the dress.

"Is it low cut? What is it like?" She asks, so I start to describe it to her, and she knows straight away a perfect necklace to go with it. She takes us over, and takes it out of the display unit.. "I honestly think this one would suit you..it matches the dress and your eyes.."

"Oh my god.." I look at it in her hands.. "It's stunning.. how much is it?" I ask, and Robert quickly intervenes to my annoyance.

"Don't worry about the price, we don't need to know that.." he tells the lady before glancing back to me.. "Do you like it?" 

"I love it so much!!"  I say excitedly, and Robert is looking proud.

"Do you wanna try it on?" She's asks me with a smile and I give her a little nod.. "Okay, here you go sir.." she hands it to Robert, who loosens it and places it around my neck, as the she brings over a mirror for me to look in.

"Oh look at it.."  I grin like an excited child at Christmas.. "It's beautiful.."

"Wow, it's gorgeous on you!"

"I agree babe, it looks stunning.." Robert tells me.. "We'll get it.." he turns back to the store assistant lady and takes out his wallet.. "Please can I pay for this on my card.."

"Robert.. I.." I try but he just ignores me.. as I take it off my neck.. handing it back to her.

"Don't start.." he warns me.. "I told you, I want to treat you.." he calls back as he goes over to put the payment through.

"This may sound unprofessional.. but you've got yourself a good one here.." the store assistant whispers to me, quiet enough so Robert doesn't hear, as she finds a cute little gift box to put the necklace in.. "If he's willing to spend this much on you.. he's a keeper.."

"How much is it exactly?!" I ask and she shakes her head.. "Oh come on!"

"Sorry Miss.. but if you don't agree to him buying you expensive things.. it is better you don't know.."

"Oh god.. really? That much.." I sigh, looking over to Robert who's walking back over to us with a big ass smile.

"Ready?" He asks, putting his card back in his wallet.. "Thank you for your assistance.. I've left you a nice tip.. over there.."

"Oh! Thank you sir.. you didn't have to.."

"No, I wanted to, you helped my lady find the most beautiful necklace.. it's the least we can do.."