Forbidden Crystal love

Magsimula sa umpisa

Garmadon: Hmm. I am positive we will lose.

Lloyd: If you're so convinced we're doomed, why did you even come? (He leaves angrily.)

Wu: Lloyd, wait! (He runs after Lloyd.)

Nya: Why are you carrying around a plant?

Garmadon: It was the only green in my life. I had hoped it would grow, and thrive, and perhaps, one day ... forgive me. But now it's gone, and I am alone.

Nya: We're talking about the plant, right?

Garmadon: Of course! What else?

Nya: Well, you're in luck. That's a baracis ninjagai. They're pretty hardy. My mom's a terrible gardener, and even she couldn't kill one of those off. They look dead, but they come back. Yeah, see? A tiny bud. You just repot it and it'll sprout. It'll just need ... water. (She leaves sadly.)

Garmadon: Christofern ... lives?

Christina: It will, don't worry.

(Atop the Crystal Island, Harumi and the Overlord watch as Zane flies towards them.)

Harumi: The ninja approach, master.

Overlord: Let the fools come. This temple will drain their vehicles and leave them powerless.

Harumi: Perhaps we should take cover?

Overlord: He's shot missiles at us before. They did minimal — (Zane's missiles hit the temple and the two fall over.) How? Wait. Ah, yes, I see. Some kind of shielding.

(Nya shoots cables from the Destiny's Bounty and begins pulling the temple away.)

Harumi: What's happening?

Overlord: The fools! They're trying to drag us from the city! Release the Dragonides!

Nya: Look out! (The Dragonides attack the Bounty.) Lloyd!

(A Dragonide crushes Christofern.)

Garmadon: For Christofern! (He transforms into his Oni Form and attacks the Dragonides.)

Nya: (she tries to use her powers.) Come on, elemental powers! I need you back! Any time now!

Garmadon: (He makes brief eye contact with Harumi.) Harumi? (The Dragonide then fires at one of the thrusters and the bounty starts to lose balance.)

Christina : The thruster is gone!

Nya: Hold on!

Lloyd: Harumi! You have to stop this! (He watches as Wu leaps off the Bounty and glides to the Crystal Island.) Whoa! (He jumps on Harumi's Dragonide without her knowing.)

Garmadon: Brave, brother and Son. Brave, but foolish.

(On the ground, a Dragonide picks up Kai's vehicle.)

Cole: I didn't know your vehicle could fly!

Kai: It can't! It can't! Where did they come from?

Cole: Kai! Blast them off!

Kai: What do you think I'm doing?

(They scream as the Dragonide drops Kai's vehicle on Cole's.)

Zane: My energy blasts are not causing sufficient damage! There must be a structural weakness — (A Dragonide leaps onto his jet.) Mayday! Mayday! I am going down! I am ejecting! (He attempts to eject, but fails.) Eject system failure! (He closes his eyes as he crashes.)

Overlord: (To Wu) Do you truly think you have a chance against me?

Wu: Even if I did not, I would oppose you to my last breath! (He clashes with the Overlord.) My father used to tell stories about you around the campfire. About your viciousness. I grew up afraid of you, but then I realized — all his stories end the same way. With your defeat!