Chapter-4(last part):The Abyss of Despair

“Hey All I maybe disturbing you but where is Emily?”

Said Mrs.Johnathan but seeing upon Lexie’s almost frightened face she could guess something was extremely wrong...

Mrs.Johnathan is knowing her for a while now it is pretty obvious she knows many things about her but what bothers her the most is Emily's sufferings..

Before she could react she saw Eliana coming running out of the restroom completely restlessly...

“Lexie Emily has fainted.. I need to take her out(says Eliana while breathing restlessly) I- Mrs.Johnathan..”

“What happened Eliana? What happened to Emily?”

“She fainted.. She was also having a little stomach ache she ran to the restroom maybe she was feeling nauseous.. And then she fainted while I tried to take her out.. Please help me...”

“Yes Yes.. Let's go..”

Mrs.Johnathan enters the restroom and saw Emily lying unconsciously on the floor.. They both then pick her up and take her to the hospital..

Here at the station Aden was completely restless too..she couldn't figure out What was wrong? She was having a deep feeling of that Davuth was saying couldn't be all wrong she didn't feel like he was lying.. She's been a Detective for many years now and she can tell by looking at people if there's something wrong.. Davuth can't be this good of a Actor to fool her.. But again what can she do..? She's transferred and she's not even part of this department now.. Her own love sent her away.. But does that stop her from stopping what's wrong..?

At this point Aden doesn't even care about Paul's feeling but what concerns her the most is her conscience.. It's picking her, it's obvious that Carl is hiding something big and trying cover it by blaming it on innocent Davuth but here's no way Aden could prove it.. She's already on the red mark and it's hard to convince yourself to believe something while everyone else agrees otherwise.. Though about caring Paul it's definitely something Aden is telling herself but we all know she cares about him more than anyone..

“Mam you look tensed.. Is something wrong?”

“Wrong Officer Daisy?What is right tell me?I am so exhausted from all these drama I want some peace..”

“I know mam.. I can understand but what's thinking me the most is why Detective Paul not getting this simple thing that something's wrong..  He is such a good Detective but from his last case he's been acting weird..”

“I don't know Officer.. I just hope he doesn't do something he would regret later but couldn't do anything about it later..”

Aden suddenly remembers a day from her past...

“Paul eat this..”

“what is it?”

“I know you don't like this bacon and egg sandwich but I couldn't find anything else.. I heard from Daniel that you didn't eat from yesterday .. You will fall sick this way..”

“Thank you for the sandwich..  I don't really care about anything right now Aden and I really don't have the appetite to eat anything..”

“Why?Why are you so tensed? It isn't your first case Paul..”

“I know Aden but the way things are turning I don't think I will win the case and if I don't I don't think I'll get a promotion.. I'll be so down.. I don't know what I'll do Aden..”

“Hey don't be sad.. I won't tell you you will do it.. But look at the sun and river we're standing on.. Every day the sun shines this bright and then again sets down and then again rises .. Think your case like that.. Sometimes you fail and then you again stand up.. Never loose you hope.. If you lose hope you'll lose everything..”