Chapter-3:Remorseful Reflections

[N.B.All the actions and violence in this chapter are for fictional purpose only. None of them is encouraged or supported in real life]

"Emily oh my are you okay?"

(Here Emily was standing in her apartment looking at the officers who were taking Mrs.Sharlet's dead body Mrs.Johnathan came here after hearing about it)

"Yes Mrs.Johnathan" Emily said with a shaking voice looking at her

"How did this happen?"

"I d-don't know anything she was at the stairs in front door and out of blue I he-heard a g-gunshot and next moment I saw her laying in the pool of bl-blood"

Mrs.Johnathan saw how shaken up she was so she held her hands comfortingly

"Emily calm down okay"

"How can I Mrs.Johnathan I literally saw Mrs.Sharlet dying in front of my e-eyes she w-was comforting me la-last night after Andy's fu-funeral and now she is no more" Emily started panicking while saying this

"Emma hey don't panic calm down please it's not good for the baby"

"How can I-I can't I can't anymore"

"You have to Emily and you know that-"

"Mrs.Emily?"

"Yes Mr.Paul"

"I sent the body to forensic lab and about the murder we didn't find any evidence nor any proof to prove Mr.Davuth innocent but we are trying and I will be leaving now"

"Mr.Paul wait"

Emily went to the living room while Mrs.Johnathan stayed in the dining room

"Yes?"

"Mr.Paul what happened with Mr.Tumbler? I mean.."

"I understand Mrs.Emily and he is also in our suspect list but we don't have any proof if we manage to get the documents then it would be easy"

"Mr.Paul actually Dave's personal manager Mr.Smith came to meet me"

"What did he say?"

"He said that he have some documents regarding the shares and Dave discussed everything with him regarding it"

"But we checked Mr.Davuth's office and there wasn't any relevant documents"

"It is in Mr.Smith's office"

"Then I should take a statement from Mr.Smith and he can be witness for Mr.Davuth"

"Will it work Mr.Paul?"

"For confirming that we need to go through the documents first I don't want to give you false hopes"

"So is there still a chance that Dave is innocent?"

"Mrs.Emily if we get something from the documents that can be a strong proof for Mr.Davuth's innocence then maybe yes but if not then I don't see any other way for now and Mr.Davuth's disappearance made the situation worse"

"But Mr.Paul as far I know we need Dave too if we get any proof then can we share some little information with media so Dave gets to know about it because if he won't be here then I don't think it will be easy to prove him innocent"

"I know Mrs.Emily but the thing is we know that the company 'Green Carpet' doesn't exist and Mr.Tumbler also denied it so we can't share even a small piece of information with the media if we get something"

"Then what should we do?"

"Let's just meet Mr.Smith first"

"Can I come with you too?"