Arc 1: The second male lead and the nominal wife

4:00 pm.
Feng Yu Xuan's apartment.

"GENERAL!! GENERAL!!!!!"

Feng Yu Xuan frowned hearing system 00 scream in his head. It really isn't comfortable having something so loud in your consciousness all the time.

"What is it?"

"General it's already four in the evening... You need to get ready to meet the original owner's grandfather. You are supposed to take Jing Yi to the ancestral house... Did you forget?" System 00 buzzed in his head.

"No"

Feng Yu Xuan made his way towards the room his target was staying in. He brain filled with thoughts of situation on the main star.

Though the system said that his mania burst killed the zerg queen, he still wasn't reassured.

Even though there is no immediate danger of zergs for now, there are enough pests in the Empire, that he can't rest assured.

Feng Yu Xuan knocked on the door of the room lightly.

Hearing no movements he knocked again, louder than last time.

"Is he still sleeping?"

"Should be"

"Then... General why don't you go inside and wake him up?"

Feng Yu Xuan frowned, he really doesn't like this feeling of taking care of others. But he still did what system said. Because for now Jing Yi was his only hope of getting better.

Entering the room the first thing he heard was light snoring coming from the lump in the middle of the bed.

' it seems he really is sleeping till now' Yu Xuan thought to himself, his feet moving toward the unaware lump.
He removed the blanket from his face and gentle shook his body.

"Jing Yi, wake up"
Hearing his name being called, Jing Yi stirred in his sleep and turned around, his eyes opened into slit.

The first thing that Jing Yi saw was a a pair of red lips.

"Jing Yi, get up"

The pair of alluring lips moved, beckoning him to touch them. So he did just that. His fingers rubbed the soft lips.

'hmmm....they are softer than they look'

"What are you doing?" Yu Xuan looked at the half asleep boy, frowning at his actions.

The voice jolted him out of his half asleep state. Jing Yi sat up straight, snatching his hands away as if they were burnt, his face heating up till he looked like a tomato.

Seeing his embarrassed state, Feng Yu Xuan sighed.
He is just a child. Let him be, he made a mistake because of his sleepiness.

"Get ready, we will be leaving soon."

"En."

Feng Yu Xuan returned to his own room, to get ready for the evening, while a certain system kept shivering trying to minimise his presence.

It is known throughout the galaxy that the young General of Astra Empire hate physical contact.
How many guides or young men tried to climb up his bed? But almost of them ended up in a pitiful state.

System 00 feared that General would release his mental strength harming the small world.
System 00 could only cry for his pitiful fate.

"Dadd!???! Why did I take this mission... I don't want it.. General is too scary.. Dr. Baiii take system out of here. System can't take it anymore (⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ"

But no matter how much the system feared, the expected outburst never came.

In Jing Yi room, after Feng Yu Xuan, he sat rubbing his fingers together in a daze, his face still red.

The lips... They were softer than he expected... A..and.. Feng Yu Xuan didn't looked angry..m..maybe he can expect something..right?

Jing Yi got out of his bed still lost in thoughts, and got ready for the evening. He was going to meet grandpa after a long time, he can't be anything less than perfect.

He needs to prove to grandpa that he deserves to be with Feng Yu Xuan. He will be the perfect wife for Feng Yu Xuan and a good matriarch for the Feng family.

Jing Yi wore a soft sweater and dark pants along with a long coat. The trousers made his legs look longer and the sweater complimented his complexion.

Satisfied with his looks, he stepped out of his room to see Feng Yu Xuan already sitting on the sofa, dressed in a sharp suit and a long coat.

Hearing Jing Yi's footsteps coming towards him, Yu Xuan turned his head towards him.

"Ready?"

"En"

"Let's go then" Yu Xuan nodded his head at the younger man and lead him to the car that has been waiting for them.

Sitting inside the car, Jing Yi felt more cramped than usual. He still hadn't forgotten what he did this afternoon. He still can't believe he had the guts to do it.

He didn't know whether to congrats himself for successfully eating his fiance's tofu or cry for making him think that he is a rogue. QAQ

Whenever he was close to Yu Xuan his heartbeat raced and his face blushed.

Yu Xuan noticed his actions from the corner of his eyes. This little guy...he seems funny. Yu Xuan thought to himself. All his emotions are displayed on his face.

'its like a rabbit ' Yu Xuan thought.

Anyways it's not like he can harm him. Let him stay near, it won't let you feel bored for long time.

In this way the two men, both with their own thoughts soon arrived at the Feng ancestral home.

Jing Yi looked out of the car, seeing the large iron gates. It's been three years since he last came here.

Grandpa Feng likes old fashioned homes, so the ancestral home is built to suit his taste. There is a main house where the grandpa stays and then there are separate courtyards for each branch of family.

Yu Xuan got his own courtyard when he was 18 but he hasn't lived here for long. Jing Yi was supposed to live with the side branch but since grandpa Feng was so fond of him, he stayed in the main house along with grandpa.

The whole house is surrounded by garden, mainly roses. These were planted by the young lady of the house, Feng Wei Wei, Feng Yu Xuan's mother and the only daughter of grandpa Feng.

Feng wei wei was a career minded woman, so after giving birth to Yu Xuan, she left him in grandpa Feng's care and focus on the Feng business.

After Yu Xuan grew up, she gave all the reins to Yu Xuan and seeing that he was capable, the tired Feng Wei Wei decided to retire and spend some alone time with her husband.

The last time Yu Xuan met them was a year ago. Since then he hasn't bothered to ask too much about them knowing they are having their own fun.

****************

Author wants to say something:

Hello my lovely readers. Author is sorry for the late update. She got busy reading a new manhwa and forgot to write.

But since I promised, here is the new chapter.

And grandpa still isn't here(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠).

But he will surely appear in the next chapter.

Should I upload the new chapter for "Villainess observation log"?

Do express your thoughts.

Bai bai, have a nice day.
(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡