Sacrifices

Mara P.O.V

     I laughed mischievously, leaving Natsu and Jellal to fight while running off to destroy the structure. 'Dark dragon: Dark dragon roar!!' My attack flew out, slamming in the structure and causing that area to shatter and crumble. I reacted childishly, cheering as I jumped around with the overwhelming sense to destroy. I repeatedly threw attack after attack at the walls, before a part of the almost non-existing ceiling fell. I jumped out of the way, tucking and rolling before springing back up enthusiastically.

"Mara, to your left!!" I hear Natsu suddenly call out a warning. I hissed in exasperation turning around and jumped out of the way of Jellal's attack.

"Not cool, man. I wasn't even paying attention." I barked out before throwing my 'dragon's roar' at him. It hit him and he went flying back. Natsu came up behind him, catching him from my attack and slammed him face first into the ground. I nod, going back to punching and kicking and everything else in my power to destroy the tower. I roared out punching a pillar of the tower causing another part of the ceiling to fall. I jumped in the air, then used my dragon magic to launch myself at the ground below me. Causing a huge crater in the floor to appear. I hum in question looking at the other two, Natsu was gathering himself up from the ground and Jellal was making a mad dash towards me. I dodged his attack swiftly, jumping backwards and deflecting all of his attacks narrowly. I growled out bringing my fist back before knocking him square in the face, sending him back towards Natsu again. My eyes flicker from them two, and towards the girl unconscious on the floor not far from them. I ran towards her, putting her on the other side of the Lacrima Jellal was trying to put her in earlier as a somewhat shield from the chaos going on all around.

     My attention turned back towards the other two, my eyes narrowing sharply as I see Jellal closing in on Natsu. I sprinted forward, dodging his attacks whilst shoving Natsu to the side as an attack almost hit him. Reactively, my leg swung out, sending the blue haired male skidding back some distances.

"Thanks, oh and nice redecorating by the way." Natsu grinned at me, I laughed at this as well as Jellal's answer as he sent more attacks at us.

"Eh, it was nothing really. Nice work having him help out. With his help this place should be destroyed in no time." I nod provokingly as Jellal takes notice of the damage, anger radiating from him as he lashed out an attack. I jumped away, quickly landing and sprinting towards Jellal and kicking him in the gut, just as Natsu came up from behind me also punching him in the face. I nodded towards Natsu taking off again to destroy the tower some more. I looked back after a while when seeing a bright light, seeing Natsu being pushed backwards by one of Jellal's attacks. My eyes widened, but at the same time I had a feeling he was fine.

"Natsu!!" I call out, hearing another voice as well. I looked over to see Erza was awake. I ran over to her skidding to a stop before dropping down to her level. I don't get to speak, her eyes wide with worry and anger as she bared her teeth at me.

 I don't get to speak, her eyes wide with worry and anger as she bared her teeth at me