The History of Loke pt 1

Mara P.O.V

"Man, you guys don't put up much of a fight." Natsu complained as he slammed a guy's head into the wall, me kicking another in the face.

"Yeah, no kidding." I sighed in boredom, standing up straighter after my assault.
"Yeah, how'd you losers steal from old ladies and little kids?" Gray asked them pathetically.
"Don't act like this is all over. You'll be sorry,  just you wait." One of them warned poorly, leaning back in a chair weakly. I hummed unconvincingly, kicking him repeatedly purely out of spite.
"Yeah. Lord Devon is gonna make you pay." Another one sitting next to the other guy added also, clutching his stomach in pain.
"Oh, we took care of him a long time again." Happy informed while smiling happily at the thugs.
"I'm all finished upstairs." Erza called down as I stepped away from the guy I was kicking.
"Sweet! Nice job, Erza." Lucy beamed. I saw a guy with a purple mohawk try and frantically get away. I slowly after up to him, looking down at him with mischievous empty eyes, his fear being the only thing entertaining about this whole trip.
"It's not nice to run away like that." My voice comes out cold, the obvious taunt noticeable before bringing my leg up and slamming it down on his head. It goes silent as he slumps to the ground from the swift attack.
"Whelp, I'm done." I waved to the others, making my way for the exit. I sighed getting outside with the others slowly trailing behind.
"Hey. What's got ya down, Mara?" Happy asks with a hint of concern, sitting on my shoulder.
"Nothing, just disappointed they didn't put up much of a fight is all." I pout. Guess I was just tired, the night before I wasn't able to sleep. The nightmares have been worse than they have been in a while.
"Aye. That was pretty boring, wasn't it?" He agrees as I nod and gave him a small pat on the head.

     I turned around to look at the others, then taking notice to someone poking from behind a boulder. I narrowed my eyes and looked at the others to see them busy talking amongst each other to have noticed. I walked next to Natsu slowly putting Happy on his shoulder, Happy mindlessly entered in on the conversation as well as I made my way to the boulder. I rounded the boulder, peeking over to see a woman with blue siting there staring at me wide eyed, obviously scared she had been caught.

"Who are you and why do you keep following us?" I demanded from her, not actually threatening. Surely if she was out to get us, she'd have made a move by now, right? And even if she was, she's a poor spy so, makes me question her skills. Questions, not underestimate though.
"I am Juvia the rain woman." She forcefully introduces.
"Hmm? If you're the rain woman, then where's the rain?" I counterback surely. 
"It is gone now! My love broke the curse." She swooned with hearts in her eyes. My brow slowly raising at the girl.
"Really now? Who is this uh, love, that you speak of?" I questioned in amused oddity. Don't be-
"Gray... My love for him is like my love for air!" She said getting over dramatic. I deadpanned, quickly trying to hide my bewildered sniggers but failed.
"Y-you love Gray? Tha- that's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!" I cried out with laughter as she started glaring at me.
"You love Gray also! But fair warning, Gray is my love! So tell that other girl to back off, as well. Gray belongs to me!" She declared disappearing. I scoffed, waving her off ridiculous claims.
"Gray? Pft, please! Who in their right minds-" I started, stopping as I noticed someone walking up ahead. Wait, that's Loke. What's he doing out here..? I turn my attention for him instead, suddenly forgetting about the blue haired stalker.
"Hey, Mara. What are you doing out here?" He asked, slightly shocked to see me, and the others as he looks back at them briefly.
"Job request. Hey, I've been meaning to talk to you abo-" I started, only to get cut off.
"Hey, isn't that Loke?" I heard one of the others take notice, I drop it and move to the side as the others make their way closer. I've been thinking about the way Loke acts, not to mention that weird magic energy I feel every time I'm around him, at least with Natsu it was because he's a Dragon Slayer, but Loke.. He's not. But what's interesting is when I felt the same magic energy when Lucy summoned that stupid perverted cow spirit of her's, I don't know how I didn't feel it whenever she summoned them before, but I did today. Faint but, the similar feeling was there. The magic that I felt when the cow was there was almost the same as what I feel when talking or even being around Loke. I know a bit about Celestial wizards and their spirits. My sister used to be a Celestial wizard, in fact I have a key that used to be her's. It wasn't one of the gold ones but a silver key one, if I remember correctly, it's that Pharaoh cat.. I think Loke is a damn Celestial spirit. He can't possibly be one though, that's ridiculous! Maybe he's a Celestial wizard?.. That can't be it either, because Lucy's one and she doesn't give off this weird magic energy. I continued to analyze him, studying Loke closely as the other's continued chatting. 

     I focused back on what the others were doing, Lucy went to thank him for finding her keys, only for him to run away. I watched after him, the others questioning how weird he always acts near Lucy. I walk to Lucy, stopping for a brief moment by her.

"Lucy, I have to talk to you later..." I walked away as the others questioned each other more, before trailing behind.