A Day to Relax

Mara P.O.V

"Mara. C'mon, Erza's here." I was sadly awoken from my slumber. I groaned slowly opening my eyes seeing that it known other than Lucy. Yeah, she let me spend the night again. Considering it took forever to get the Changeling spell undone, because of all the hassle it took trying to get it undone I wasn't able to go apartment hunting. At first, I was thinking about just leaving but.. its actually kinda fun around here. Figured spending some more time wouldn't hurt too much.

"I'm up, I'm up." I yawned slowly making my way up from the floor, stretching out my limbs tiredly. An arm stretched behind my back as I made my way out, Lucy and Erza sitting at the table.
"Good morning, Erza." I great while walking up to them, seating myself lazily.
"Good morning, to you too, Mara." She replied back with a smile. Always so formal.. I smiled, turning towards Lucy a quick moment.
"Thanks for letting me spend the night again, Lucy." I said for the hundredth time.
"I already told you, don't worry about it." She waved off, back crossing her arms.
"Anyways, I came by to see if you girls would like to have a girl's day?" Erza suggested smiling a bit.
"A girl's day?" I asked unsure, tilting my head to the side in confusion.
"Yeah, I figured since the other three including Lucy aren't allowed to take any jobs right now, I figured us three could have a girl's days together." She explained with a slight shrug.
"Uhh.. Yeah? Yeah! I'm up for it." Lucy suddenly open to the idea. Her and Erza looked at me, waiting for an answer. I shrug, still unsure and on spot.

"Uhh.. Why not, then?" I asked. 

"Great! Let's go." Lucy and I turned to one another, Erza making her way for the door merrily. We sigh, complying, nonetheless.

"The spa?" Lucy and I asked dully.
"Yeah, I figured we can go to the bath house." She smiled before walking in.
"I guess it could be relaxing." Lucy gave in following behind.
"What did I get myself into?" I mumbled also following behind the others. I walked in seeing the other two getting some towels from the front desk before turning around to face me. Erza smiled and continued on in a different room, gesturing for us to follow.

      Finally, we got to a changing room...with no stalls.... or anything. I looked around awkwardly, not sure what to do. Honestly, I've never been to a bath house before. Never bothered to stop, and honestly, I never liked to waste jewels on such things.
"You okay, Mara?" Lucy asked me while turning around. I hummed unsure.
"Uhh..." They chuckle quietly to themselves, looking away almost bashful.
"You have no idea what you're doing, do you?" Lucy asked, in result I shook my head.
"Just get undress and get wrapped in the towel." She explained and I nodded slowly.

   I turned around, as did the others, getting undress but leaving my cloak on. I wrapped my body in the towel Lucy had handed me before. I waited, hearing the stillness in the air, causing me to turn back, the other two staring at me with unsure smiles.

"You're not going in like that are you?" They both asked together. I shook my head no. Which wasn't a total lie.. completely. 

    I followed out behind the others, and soon we made it outside. The water steaming and practically yelled to 'step right in and wash all your troubles away'. The other two wasted no time to make their way into the water. I rocked back and forth on my heels before following suit, taking my towel off as well. The cloak still covered most of my body, falling short of my shins, but was also opened a bit in front. 

      I made my way in, the other's trying hard to make it look like they weren't looking. I kept the cloak on though, drawing it up as I walked further into the water. I propped it up on the ledge as I made myself comfy, resting my head back on the ledge too. Hey! This actually relaxing...
"That's not what we meant.." Lucy said with an irked mark. I smiled and chuckled softly.
"I have to admit, this is actually relaxing" I said sighing in satisfaction.
"I know, right? I wish I could do this every day.." Lucy smiles in content.
"I'm glad you guys liked my idea." Erza said also sighing contently.

     All three of us sat there for what seemed like hours. The water seeming to melt all my problems away, even if just temporary. All of us were just so relax, it was like there wasn't a care in the world. I really wish things could stay like this forever. Too bad that wasn't the case. Nothing good could last forever. Eventually everything good comes to an end, that's just the way life is. It's better to leave before I become too attached.. So why am I finder it harder to even think about leaving this place? 
"Mara.." Lucy calls out softly.
"Hmm?" I asked her, opening my eyes, seeing her and Erza looking at me. 
"I remember what you told me but.... can we see your face? Just once?" She asked hopeful.
"I can't." I said before closing my eyes again.
"Why? Do you have a bad scar or something?" Erza asked this time. I unintentionally froze, forcing myself to recover quickly.
"I just.. It's easier." I sigh depressively, looking at Lucy, who I don't know or not could tell I was looking at her.
"You've said that before, that it's easier.." Lucy hinted, seeming to remember the first day I came here. I look down, finding myself wanting to open up to them, but hesitant. I wanted too, but it was like a part of me was trying to force myself quiet.

Save Me From Myself  \\  Natsuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें