Ten Minutes

Mara P.O.V.

I groaned hearing voices and slowly raised my head seeing the same group as assailants from earlier, only I didn't see Sho or Erza. However I did see Happy, that Millianna girl was holding him.

"Happy? What did you do to him?" I questioned angrily, causing them to turn to me.

"Huh? Looks like the broads awake." Block head Wally notes while smirking at me.

"You know, I'm curious what's you got going on under that mask of your's." He goads me while walking closer. I struggled against the restraint, pushing myself back..

"Get away from me!" I yelled, but he continued forward. He stopped once he was before me, kneeling on one knee. His hand slowly reached out, ignoring my attempts to avoid it. He chuckled menacingly, still reaching for my only safety net.

"Stop! Please.. I'm begging you, don't take it off." I begrudgingly begged, my eyes shut tight as he ignored me, his fingers just grazing the edge of the mask..

"Leave her be Wally." Simon scolds him, to which he 'tsk' d, standing back up. I exhale out, glaring at the back of blockhead's, head.

"I may not have known her for long, but I care for her deeply, just as I know our guild cares for her too. She may love you guys, but after what you guys are doing, she just might be having second thoughts." They ignored me and walked to the front of the ship.

"Why did you take me anyways?" I questioned dryly.

"You're quite powerful, Jellal might have a purpose for you." Simon answers, looking out at the ocean.

"You won't get away with this. I'll find a way out and I'm taking Erza back with me." I glared.

"Erza is one of us. She's known us for a long time." He said back, causing me to chuckle out humorless.

"It's not about knowing her longer...it's about caring about her!" I suddenly yelled.

"What kinda friends abandon each other like that?" I questioned harshly, him still refusing to look at me, only in the direction we sailed in. That's when I heard footsteps.

"We didn't abandon her.. she abandoned us." Sho said, Erza following right behind. Her eyes widened once her eyes landed on me.

"What is she doing here?!" She yelled, her eyes then shifted, my eyes following to land on a tower, its top peek miles high into the sky.

"The Tower of Heaven.." She breathes out.

"What the hell is the Tower of Heaven?" I questioned but they all ignored me.

"It's come a long way since last." She glared at it then turns back to me quickly.

"Mara... I'm sorry you got involved." She apologizes, lowering her head. She looks so... sad. It's like she's afraid of everything that's happening. Her friends, the Tower of Heaven... all of it. I growled slightly pulling on the rope that tied me to a post on the ship. The feeling of being restrained, and seeing Erza so upset fueling an inner rage. I tugged on the ropes, then pulled harder.

"I am so sick of being tied up.." I muttered angrily, the ropes broke with ease. I stood up with my head lowered.

"How she do that?!" Wally questioned.

"I'm so sick of seeing my friends hurt.. and scared!" I add, a familiar power rushing throughout my body. I felt the wind pick up and parts of the floorboard began creaking and snapping off. Yelling could be heard, from everyone of ship and from myself as I pushed the power out all around me and the others went diving for cover. Like last time I felt this power swell inside me, I felt myself lose control. My body's senses going haywire.