Chapter 120 : Conflict of Hearts

Zacznij od początku

"I am sorry.... Rajkumari...I am lost...I had to intention to trespass..."

"What?"

Devasena couldn't see in the dark but her heart drops in fear. It's a male voice and a rough hand grasps her wrist.

Devasena let's out a scream but those strong hands throw her on the bed harshly.

"..why are you here?"

Devasena was laying scared and frozen in fear. The moon becomes visible and lightens the chamber. Both could finally see the other person.

"Yuvraj Satanika!" Devasena gasps.

"Devasena!"

Satanika is as confused and taken aback as her. Looking at her, he sits back rubbing his hand on his forehead.

Devasena sits up scooting as far as she can. She lowers her gaze her face red from embarrassment.

Satanika isn't regarded as Kamadeva for nothing. With no Angavastram over his upper body, his well built muscles are completely bare to eyes. His well toned arms and body gives her the impression of a young lion. His shoulder length pitch black hair and ocean blue eyes made her heart skip a beat. He has no ornaments on himself only in a dhoti.

"You scared me to death. Why are you here?" Satanika asks calmly.

"I...am lost...I have been wondering for more than 2 hours. There isn't any maid or guards around..." Devasena wants to bury herself in embarrassment.

"You should have stayed in the guest wings,"

"The guest wing for females is in the women's wing. Why are you here?" Devasena asks back.

"Princess, do you have any idea how far you have came? We brothers live around Maa's main palace. You have come so far," Satanika sighs.

"...I.. there isn't any guards or maids here..."

"Because I like to live in peace. They come and clean when I am not here. Noone is allowed in my floor when I am here except by family," Satanika answers stepping out of his bed.

Devasena's eyes gets stuck at the majestic sword in the chamber next to this.

"That sword is beautiful!" she comments.

"Of course it must. It's mine. Mahadev himself blessed me with this," Satanika says.

"...Can you please...drop me to the guest wing or call someone...?"

Satanika yawns, "You come to my chamber so late at night. Disturb my sleep and now demanding me to escort you back. I am not obligated to."

Devasena frowns, "I am your guest. This is your duty. Now guide me to my chamber."

Satanika smirks, "I think I am hearing wrong. You asked for help and pleaded. But I am hearing you being arrogant. Say it again."

Devasena stomps her feet on the ground. Of course he will take revenge. He looked so innocent sleeping that she forgot he is a devil in disguise.

"...please..drop me in my chamber..." Devasena grits her teeth.

"What did you say? Sorry I couldn't hear you," Satanika rubs his ears.

Devasena glares at him, "You."

She jumps to charge at him but she slips. Satanika quickly moves making her fall flat on her face on the bed. Satanika burys into laughter. Her hair all messed up she looks like a chicken that's been chased.

"Did anyone tell you that you are too violent?" he mocks.

"Oh! You haven't seen the violence at all. If you don't escort me back this instance, you will regret it," Devasena warns angrily.