Chapter 110 : Undefeated Sword Master

"Padhariye Maharaj, Maharani Sonakshi,"

Draupadi happily welcomes the king and Queen of Videhi. Maharani Sonakshi and Draupadi embrace each other warmly.

"I can't express my joy enough, Samragni. How are Siyaanshi and my grandsons?" Maharani Sonakshi asks.

"Both the mother and children are fine and healthy.  Why don't you see for yourselves?" Draupadi smiles, guiding them to Siyaanshi's chamber.

Two beautiful golden cradles are beside the bed of the room. Maids standing ready to follow any order.

"Pranipath Mata, Pranipath Pitashree," Maya greets them first.

"Kalyan ho, Putri,"

Siyaanshi was asleep soundly, and Maya was looking over the children.

"Jiji was awoke the entire night. She fall asleep only after they sleep, too," Maya smiles, looking at her nephews.

Maharaj Rajveer and Maharani Sonakshi didn't disturb the sleeping children and mother.

"This ought to be a very long visit. Why don't you rest for now?" Draupadi proposes.

They nod. Indeed, they can meet their daughter and grandchildren any time. They don't need to disturb their sleep now.

Draupadi guides them to the sabha. Prativindhya,  Yudhisthira Sutasoma and Bheem were discussing something seriously. They look up hearing footsteps.

"Pranipath Pitashree, Matashree," Prativindhya and Sutasoma touch their feet.

"Yasasshi vaba, putro,"

"Ayushman vaba, putro,"

They bless them. Leaving them to catch up, Draupadi leaves. She really can't stay in one place. Guests are coming nonstop. And she needs to look through the kitchen as well.

"Mata,"

Draupadi turns smiling at the sound of voice.

"Yudheya, putra,"

Yudheya touches her feet.

"Pranipath Mata. How are you?" he asks.

Draupadi kisses his face affectionately, "How can I be bad after seeing you? I am fine. How's your mother? Did you meet your father and Jyest?"

Yudheya nods his head as no. He actually doesn't have the courage to meet his Jyest or father. That's why he came to his Jyest Mata first.

Draupadi understands it clearly. She smiles softly, "Elders have the right to be angry at us if we do something wrong. Putra, he is your Jyest and he has the right to punish you and scold you. Go to him and meet him."

Yudheya gulps. What if he gets really angry? Draupadi caresses his head and face. He looks exactly like his mother. Just a female version of her. Even if Draupadi is angry, upset and greatly disappointed in his mother. But her love for Yudheya never lessened a bit. In fact, all those years she longed to see him and his brothers.

"Go," Draupadi urges him to go.

Looking at her nervously Yudheya leaves for the sabha.  Draupadi could take her with him and ask Prativindhya to forgive him. But that won't be wise. Brothers need to sort this out themselves. In that way if Prativindhya has something to say to him, he will say that and if Yudheya has to say something, he will say that too.

"Always so busy with your sons. You love them so much, don't you?"

Draupadi turns around and her face darkens immediately.