Chapter 102 : Vanvas Ends Here

"Maharaj,"

Duryodhana turns to the soldier who was panting.

"Maharaj, Gandhivdhari Arjun was sighted at the north of Matsya," the soldier informs.

"He must be running away knowing we are here," Shakuni says.

"Soldiers, march towards the north. Every last one of you. Surrender the whole area of there," Duryodhana orders.

Draupadi, Yudhisthir, Bheem, Nakul and Sahadev stands eagerly at the balcony looking at Arjun and Uttar's chariot. Draupadi was thinking something in her mind. When a soldier comes to inform Yudhisthir something.

"Mahamamtri Kanka, Gandhivdhari Arjun was spotted at the north of Matsya. The entire army of Hastinapur is headed that way," the soldier informs.

Surprised they look at each other.

"But Arjun is there," Bheem points at Arjun in Brihannala's attire at the main gate.

Draupadi broke into a grin, "That's Shrutkarma."

Others were surprised and looks at her.

"I sometimes forget Sena is able to see the future. He must have seen this. And that's why he send Karma to distract them," Draupadi explains.

Pandavas broke into laughter.

"Indeed he is Madhav's nephew," Yudhisthir praises.

"Now only two hours left for our Agyatvas," Nakul smiles.

Four of them smile at each other. Pandavas chest swelles with pride for their sons.

"After the sun sets, Shrutasena and Karn will remember where we are," Draupadi adds.

"I really want to see Duryodhana's face when he sees it's Shrutakarma not Arjun," Bheem Snickers.

Draupadi gives blessings to Shrutasena and Shrutakarma a thousand times in her heart. These two just saved them from a disaster.

Arjun looks at the empty field Infront of him in confusion. Where are the soldiers? There's not even a fly here.

"Brihannala, where are they?" Uttar also asks confused.

"Maybe they changed directions," Arjun answers.

"Then should we go back?" Uttar asks.

"We definitely should," Arjun says.

Yudhisthir was playing dyut with Virat. Draupadi was nearby looking at the entrance again and again.

"Kanka, you will see how my son defeats the entire army," Virat boasts.

"Maharaj, Brihannala is with him. Of course he will win," Yudhisthir answers.

Virat frowns, "My son is a prince. The heir of Matsya. Why would you even compare him with an eunuch?"

"Brihannala was Arjun's charioteer. Don't take her lightly. She is an excellent warrior and if given the orders, will defeat the entire army alone," Yudhisthir says.

"Kanta, if you take back what you said this instantly, I will forgive you," Virat shouts angrily.

Draupadi looks at them hearing the disputes. What just happened? Why are they arguing?

"I don't lie, Maharaj. What I said is true. Brihannala is one of the strongest warriors to be born," Yudhisthir was adamant.

At that time, outside Draupadi heard Arjun's footsteps. She was about to run to him when blinded by rage Virat kicked Yudhisthir's face. Draupadi ran towards him instead holding her hands Infront of him not letting his bloods touch the ground.