Chapter 93 : Her Best Friend

"Bhratashree," Abhimanyu bows and touches Shrutasena's feet.

"Kalyan ho, Abhimanyu," Shrutasena ruffles his head lovingly.

"Bharta, how is Maa? How is Pitashree?" Abhimanyu bombers him with questions.

"Maa is fine so is our fathers. What about you? How is your training going?" Shrutasena inquires.

"Bhrata, you will see. I shall become worthy of Gandhiv soon," Abhimanyu says proudly.

"Abhi, skill and devotion should be on your education rather than a weapon," Shrutasena advises his brother.

Abhimanyu smiles sheepishly.

"Bhratashree," Suthanu jumps on Shrutasena.

"Look at you acting like a child and she is a mother!" Shrutasena chuckles.

"Bhratashree," Suthanu pinches his stomach.

"Ouch, naughty girl. How do you handle her Bhanu?" Shrutasena complains.

Bhanu laughs at their interaction as they bickered like a child.

"Pitashree has asked us in his chamber. We shall have lunch all together," Suthanu informs.

"We shouldn't keep Mamashree waiting then," Shrutasena says.

"Bhratashree, I have so much to talk to you about. I have learned so much," Abhimanyu says excitedly.

"Don't worry, Abhi. Bhrata is here for a long time. You two will have plenty of time to talk. Now let's go to Mamashree," Suthanu urges.

"Abhi, look our Suthanu acting like a mature daughter in law now. She used to stay in Pitashree Arjun's embrace all day in Devapath," Shrutasena teases.

Abhimanyu giggles where Suthanu glares at her brothers playfully.

Three siblings and Bhanu went to Krishan's chamber where his wives have prepared delicious meal for them.

"Bhrata Sena, be careful today. Maiyas have prepared every sort of food that they know and unless you taste all of them, they won't leave you," Abhimanyu warns.

Shrutasena pales looking at all the foods, "How does Mamashree eat all those?"

"When days like today arrives. Pitashree doesn't eat in the morning and eats with them only," Suthanu giggles.

Nandini was whining to Satyabhama about something, as soon as her eyes fall on Shrutasena, she hides her face in her mother's bossoms. Satyabhama looks at her confused. What just happened?

Rukmini pursed her lips smiling and motioned at the door. Satyabhama looks at Shrutasena and then at Nandini. She chuckles.

"Seems like our Nandini was taken a liking at a certain handsome man," Satyabhama teases.

"Me? I don't like Yuvraj Shrutasena at all, Mata," Nandini dies in embarrassment.

Shrutasena looks at them hearing his name confused at what did he do.

"Putri, I didn't mention him at all," Satyabhama and Rukmini bursts into laughter.

Nandini became as red as tomato.

"Pitashree," Nandini hides behinds her father.

"Priye, no teasing my daughter," Krishna hides her.

Shrutasena sat on his Mamashree's right side and Bhanu on his left with his eldest brother Pradumanya. All the children of Dwarka were present today.

Nandini looks at Shrutasena hiding behind her father. He is so serene. So calm and has the divine radiance of his mother. He inherited Yagnaseni Draupadi's bewitching smile, his father's handsomeness.