An Emotional Rollercoaster

Wukong slowly drew Macaque into his arms and embraced him tightly. "I can stay for maybe a day before I have to go. Depends on how long we want to make Nezha deal with Laozi alone." He whispered into dark fur. The King softly kissed the younger monkey's hidden ears, running a soothing hand down the Warrior's back. "How's your magic doing?"

The glamour over Macaque's ears disappeared in an instant at Wukong's soft affections, a soft purr slipping from his throat as he held tighter to Wukong. "It's drained a bit, but I'm okay right now." He murmured, nuzzling into Wukong's neck. "More concerned about you than my magic."

"I'm fine." Wukong promised, hands slipping down Macaque's back to grip his thighs. Without missing a beat, he pulled the other up into his arms and started walking into the house. "Cuddle time." The Sage declared, marching towards the couch.

Macaque flushed bright red as he buried his face deeper into the warm fur of Wukong's neck. "Damnit Shihou, you know how I feel about you doing that." He grumbled, clinging to Wukong as they sat down, Macaque straddling the King's legs.

"Yep." Wukong brightly replied, booping their noses together. "That's why I do it." He grinned at the other's flushed face.

Macaque pouted at the other, arms crossing as he leaned back a bit, "You're terrible." He couldn't stop himself from grabbing Wukong's shoulders and leaning in for another kiss, slower this time. When he pulled back, he pressed their foreheads together. "Lucky for you, I love you too much to actually be mad."

"I'm a lucky man, indeed." Wukong murmured, cradling the ebony monkey's cheek with a warm hand. "I mean, look at you." His thumb caressed Macaque's facial mark. "Beautiful, strong and cool. I'm the luckiest monkey alive."

The ebony monkey's arms coiled around Wukong's neck. "I don't know. I'm the one sitting in the Handsome Monkey King's lap. Brave and strong and protective. Can't think of what I did to earn that." He leaned into Wukong's touch, smiling fondly at the other.

"You exist, Peach. That's enough for me." The Sage gently chirped, softly brushing his nose against Macaque's. "You're alive. You're here. Despite everything I've done, you chose to stay." Wukong raised his other hand to the Warrior's face. "And I love, love, love you. So much."

Macaque's cheeks grew warmer as he turned into one of those hands, nuzzling into the palm. "I don't think you used the word love enough, Mango." He chuckled, kissing Wukong's palm as his tail thumped against the couch. "I love you so much."

"I love you." Wukong cooed, tail wrapping around one of the Warrior's legs. "Love you!" He murmured, kissing Macaque's forehead. "Love you." He softly whispered into each ear as he kissed them. "Love you." The King swore before gently kissing the ebony monkey's lips.

A little flustered whine came from the back of Macaque's throat as they kissed. His tail coiled around one of Wukong's legs as he held the other closer. 'Why is it that every time things seem good, he has to leave?' Pulling back slowly, ear tips red and fluttering, he sighed. "You are having way too much fun right now." He muttered, leaning in for another kiss. "I love you too." He whispered against Wukong's lips before fully closing the distance.

One of the Sage's hands drifted to the back of Macaque's head and held him in place as Wukong slowly took over the kiss. 'I never want to let him go. How am I going to be able to leave him?' The King gently rolled them over and pinned the ebony monkey onto the couch as he kissed Macaque as deeply as he could, wanting to make the moment last. "I love you." Wukong purred against the other's lips. He started peppering kisses along the Warrior's jaw. "So much. I promise to be careful. I'll come back as often as I can. I'll message you so much, you'll be sick of me."