Wakeup Call

The sun was just getting ready to peak over the horizon when Wukong began to stir. The Sage sighed deeply as he nuzzled his lover's neck. His tail began to wag as he remembered their conversation as they fell asleep. 'Now how to get started?' Wukong slowly sat up and spent a few moments staring at the peaceful Macaque, starstruck and giddy with happiness. 'I don't know what god I managed to earn this favor from but thank you for keeping him in my life'. He leaned forward and gently kissed Macaque's cheek and nose. Slowly he started to kiss down the other's chest. 'Hmm. How to get his pants off....' A brilliant idea hit him and he quickly and quietly summoned a clone. The clone helped hold up Macaque's hips as Wukong shimmied his pants off before positioning itself behind the ebony monkey. He purred at the sight of the other's dick. Glancing at the clone he gestured to the Warrior's ears. "I'm gonna be busy. You talk when he wakes up. Kiss his ears too. They keep flicking about and are so adorable." The clone beamed, giving him a thumbs up before gently kissing Macaque's ears. Wukong shifted down the nest, lining his face next to the Warrior's hips. He ran a curious hand over the length and fondled his balls for a moment, getting used to the feeling. He glanced up at Macaque's twitching brow and lowered his lips to the other's dick, giving it a tentative lick. 'It's kinda saltier like this.' He swiped his tongue over it again, curious. It twitched in his hand. Startled but intrigued, Wukong swirled his tongue over the tip. The clone continued to kiss the ebony monkey's ears and groom his fur. A faint sigh slipped out of the sleeping monkey. With a grin Wukong started to kiss the slowly hardening dick, planning to give Macaque the best wake up call. He ran his tongue under the dick, tracing the veins and watching the subtle twitches and gasps leaving Macaque. Growing excited, he wrapped his lips around the top and sucked on it like a straw, hollowing out his cheeks as he felt it jerk into his mouth at the motion. He grinned as his eyes darted up to see the sleeping face growing flushed. 'How far can I go before he wakes up?' The clone kept his mouth against three of Macaque's ears while his hand started to trail around his nipples. Wukong giggled around the dick, eyebrows shooting up when it twitched again, fully hard now. Hesitantly he chuckled lowly, giggling again when it shifted further into his mouth. He glanced up with eager eyes to see if Macaque was starting to wake up yet as a moan escaped the taller monkey's mouth.

The dark furred monkey's brows furrowed as he slowly came to. His toes curled in pleasure. Macaque's eyes slowly squinted open, darting to the side as another kiss was placed to his ears, unsurprised to see Wukong. But that didn't explain why it felt like the tip of his cock was inside of a furnace. Sitting up on his elbows, mismatched eyes shifted downwards, and the conversation from yesterday came back all at once. His cock twitched again in that warm mouth as another moan, higher and needier than he would usually give, slipped out. The flush on his face darkened, spreading to his ears and down his neck. A tan hand rested on the back of the other's ginger head. "Oh fuck." He rasped huskily, eyes half lidded with sleep and lust as they stayed trained on the King with his lips around Macaque's dick. "Talk about a wakeup call."

The clone and Wukong both chuckled. Wukong sucked longer, slowly bobbing his head up and down as he got used to the other's dick in his mouth. The clone leaned close to Macaque's ear and started to murmur. "You like that? Your face when he started was so beautiful, Peach. And those moans as you started to wake up? Hottest fucking thing he's ever heard." The clone glanced at the King and winked. "He wanted to suck your dick so bad but also wanted to tell you how pretty you look while he does."

Macaque's eyelids dropped a fraction more, but he stayed fixated on Wukong's face. His breath hitched, hips bucking a little as he shuddered and moaned again. "That sounds- Mmm- like him. Can't help but want to- ohh- flatter me." He panted out, running his fingers through the other's fur as he pushed himself into a sitting position. His other hand raised to the back of the clone's head.