Curious Touch

Wukong grunted, pressing against Macaque's side as they landed in the King's room. A small chuckle slipped out of him. "Magic a little unsteady there, Sugarplum?" He glanced up at the ebony monkey in concern, face flushed as he processed how close they were. "I should probably grab you another peach." Clearing his throat, the Sage slowly walked over to the dresser. "Want a change of clothes or do you want your own clothes?" He paused, picturing Macaque in one of his hoodies. "A-actually maybe you should wear your own clothes. Haha. For no particular reason."

"Magic can be a little shaky when I start getting tired." Macaque chuckled slightly. He pushed himself away from the wall, stretching and grunting slightly as his back popped. "And yeah. No way am I wearing your stuff after that response, Mango. They wouldn't fit anyway. Probably." He averted his eyes from the King and paused. "I, uh, might have moved some stuff around in your dresser for my clothes to have a spot other than the floor. If you don't wanna throw me something you can grab whatever you're gonna wear and go change in the bathroom while I get my own clothes."

Wukong's brows went up in surprise before he opened the dresser and paused. "Huh. When did you have time to do this, squatter?" He teased, tossing some clothes to the other monkey. The King then grabbed a peach from a basket that the little monkeys had been keeping full of Immortal Peaches for the ebony monkey.

"You were gone for a month." Macaque reminded him, rolling his eyes. He easily caught the clothes. Using his tail to hold his shirt, he stepped into his boxers. "I just had to go grab my clothes, it didn't take long." He admitted absentmindedly.

Wukong gave him a withering look. "You couldn't have just sent the kid? You had to leave while there is a group out that was trying to kill you and your magic is drained?" He turned around to give Macaque some privacy while he started pulling on his own clothes, setting the peach aside to hand over once the other was dressed.

Macaque froze for a second, realizing his mistake. "Oh, uh..." He slipped his tail through the tail hole of the sweat pants Wukong had tossed him. "Didn't really need to leave the mountain to get them." He shoved his shirt over his head.

Wukong slowly panned his head over to the ebony monkey, a smirk growing over his face. "You were totally squatting and living here. Did you stash your clothes in my kitchen or something? Sleep on my couch?" His tail started to wag as a grin spread over his face.

"No." Macaque scoffed, crossing his arms. "I did not have my clothes here. I had them in a bag in a cave you never go near." The ebony monkey turned his head away. "And I only slept on your couch on colder nights. Normally I'd sleep in a tree or in that cave or something."

"Uh-huh. Sure. Sure." Wukong chuckled, smiling at the younger monkey. Plucking the peach off of the dresser, he walked over and slipped an arm around Macaque's waist. "And now you're sleeping in my bed. Soon you'll be taking over the whole mountain. Should I start calling you the Macaque King?" He cheekily offered the Warrior the peach.

He huffed, tail flicking behind him before it reluctantly wrapped around the peach. "You're the one that started that dumb nickname. Probably the only person who's ever used it." He leaned into the touch lightly. Macaque nuzzled the side of Wukong's head. "But I would never dare attempt to take the place of the King of the Mountain." He smirked against the ginger's temple. "The King in his sorry little shack."

"Hey! Don't insult my house! It's a great... cabin? Sure. Let's go with that." Wukong purred, hand curling possessively around Macaque's waist. "You're living here too. 'Sorry little shack' my ass." He chuckled, tail swaying in contentment.

Macaque rolled his eyes, tail wagging before dropping the peach onto the bed. "I don't have high standards for where I live, Sunshine." A soft purr slid out of him as well. "I may have lived in worse places but that doesn't mean I'm not shocked that this place is still standing." He turned to face Wukong, resting his hands on the King's chest. "Now you have two options. Let me go so I can get a sweatshirt or keep clinging to me for the rest of the day." He kissed the King's cheek before smirking at him teasingly. "And the second option is a dangerous one for both of us, so think carefully."