I Got A What?

Mei grinned at the two bickering men. She'd asked MK to join her for a livestream at the arcade and he'd had the brilliant idea of bringing along their emo monkey. She glanced at the chat and greeted her followers. "Hey MK! Your biggest fan just donated! Hi, ZMK! Thank you for the dono! Haven't had a chance to see you online in a hot minute! Yeah, we're doing great! Just dragging this old fossil to the arcade today!"

"Yooo! Zodiac! Long time no see, girl!" MK cheerfully exclaimed, waving at the camera. "How's it hanging?" The two mortals giggled and talked to the chat for a moment before Mei cleared her throat.

"Alright, newcomers to chat! Like I said earlier, I'm showing our newest addition to the Monkie Gang, Macaque around the Zero Gravity Arcade!" The dragon heiress gestured grandly to the dark furred monkey standing next to MK. "The emo monkey got redeemed yo!"

Macaque raised an eyebrow. "Ya know, I half thought you were joking when you said you were going to be streaming here." He admitted, sounding amused as he looked at Mei. Turning his attention to the camera, he did a mock bow. "Hope you've all been enjoying the show, if watching a couple of kids show off their gaming skills against a guy that's never even been to an arcade can really be called one."

"It was a real slaughter." Mei snickered, winking at her phone with a mischievous smirk. "Rest in peace, Macabre's wallet and dignity." MK cackled, leaning against an arcade machine.

"The bit about my wallet hits a little too close to home there." Macaque admitted, glancing at MK.

Mei scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Imagine being immortal and poor. Cringe. Just ask your sugar monkey to buy stuff for you." MK promptly choked on nothing and started to quietly die in the corner as Mei sent the stream a smug grin.

It was Macaque's turn to scoff, crossing his arms. "Firstly, Wukong is a friend, I seriously don't get where you'd get the idea he's paying for anything for me. Even if he offered, I wouldn't be interested in his money. Secondly-" he shot MK a pointed look, tilting his head, "-what does that make you and Mei, considering she paid for over half of your games today." He said, tail flicking behind him as he smirked.

"The bestest friend ever." MK chuckled, smiling at the ebony monkey good naturedly. "I'm pretty Monkey King doesn't actually do anything with his money. I've never asked." He pushed himself off of the arcade machine. "Want to end this trip with Monkey Mech?

"Best for last!" Mei cheered, gripping the reluctant Macaque's shoulder and dragging him along. "Don't worry, Macy Baby. You can't be any worse than MK was."

"Uh-huuuh." Macaque eyed Mei doubtfully, reaching into his pocket for his crying wallet for one last game. "You're buying lunch after this is over." He told the girl, pulling out another few coins. He really needed to get back to work soon, or he might actually have to consider borrowing some money from Wukong.

"Yeah. Yeah. Don't worry boys. I gotchu." Mei cackled as she dragged them to the machine. "It's two players and I'm obviously undefeated so you can play against MK."

MK playfully shoved the girl. "Hey! I'm a lot better than when we started playing!" The young hero smiled over at the older monkey. "Ignore her lies and slander!"

Macaque shrugged as he looked at the game. "Eh, how bad could it be?" He decided. It couldn't go nearly as bad as that dancing game had. "Lets see what ya got, Kid." The ebony monkey said as he put the money in for the game.

It was twenty minutes later as he sat there, holding Mei's phone for her so the viewers could watch her destroy MK in Monkey Mech. Mei had just won another game when he decided it was time to interrupt. "You guys about done?"

"I'm gunna beat her this time!" MK cried, rapidly spamming buttons. "The monkey man is winning Monkie Mech!" As the teen was saying this Mei got in one final hit with her dragon mech.