Love And Fear Go Hand In Hand

"I sent a clone there earlier with towels and clothes for us." Wukong told the Warrior as they flew to the volcanic ring, hugging him close.

"Same clone as before?" Macaque asked mildly, ideas he wasn't about to share with the King while he was like this coming to mind for a later date. "Or is there gonna be another clone up here waiting for a kiss?" He asked, chuckling lightly. An ebony tail wrapped around the King's hips.

Wukong rolled his eyes fondly. "It's a different one. Probably." He chuckled, kissing Macaque's forehead. "My clones usually don't have personalities other than...well... being me. But it seems like messing around with that one clone in particular left a bit of a lasting impact." He grumbled, conflicted and slightly put out.

Macaque raised an eyebrow. "Or, just maybe, they're just getting it from you and you're just as bad and pretending not to be?" He smirked and rested a hand on Wukong's jaw, stretching up and giving the ginger a tender kiss.

Wukong all but melted into the kiss, smiling against the other's lips. "Alright, maybe." He sheepishly admitted, giving Macaque another quick kiss as the cloud landed.

The clone was placing down a basket of peaches next to a pile of towels and clothing before it turned to them and smiled brightly. "Having fun without me? I'm hurt." He teased, waving at Macaque with a gentle smile and heated eyes.

"So you did end up summoning him." Macaque mumbled, fighting back a laugh. "Sorry, fun's over for me. Thanks for getting this set up though." He said, tail slipping from Wukong's waist to wag in amusement.

The clone winked at the ebony monkey. "We could do a bath and a show." He teased, tail flicking in satisfaction as Macaque laughed and Wukong flushed.

Wukong just huffed and gently set Macaque against one of the larger boulders lining the edge of the spring. "I'm gonna poof him." He grumbled, face burning.

Macaque grinned. "You were the one talking about round two Sunshine~" He teased playfully. The Warrior waved the clone over. "Come on then, I know you want your thank you kiss. The rest you gotta discuss with my tired mate."

The clone strolled over and leaned down to give Macaque a long kiss. Wukong's heart started to pick up speed at the sight again. "Why is it still so attractive to see my clones kissing you?" He huffed, crossing his arms as his dick gave a little twitch, starting to get firm again.

The clone eventually pulled back with a satisfied smirk. "Cause you love him and you're horny as fuck after spending your whole life celibate."

Macaque took a breath, cheeks pink from the kiss as he frowned at the clone. "Okay, was it really necessary to say it like that?" He complained, tail flicking to splash the hot water of the spring at the clone. The clone hadn't meant to call him out too, but that jab felt personal.

The clone laughed, shrugging. "Maybe not but it's true. And pretty funny." He turned to the King. "So you want to fuck while our Mate watches?"

Wukong sputtered, gesturing towards Macaque. "I gotta help him clean up. I can't just fuck you!"

"He's worse than you are!" Macaque said, laughing again. He patted the clone's arm. "I'm sure you'll get other chances. I can handle him tonight if he needs the help."

Both Wukong and the clone gave him a mix of doubtful and hopeful looks. "If you say so, Peach." The clone shrugged, pulling a startled Wukong into a quick kiss before poofing.

"I'm never summoning that clone again." Wukong mumbled covering his beet red face as he ignored his half hard cock.

"I don't think you get much of a say in that." Macaque said, glancing at Wukong's growing problem. "You really don't run out of stamina do you? I might actually have to follow through on that promise." He mumbled, cheeks darkening a bit more as his eyes flicked back up to the ginger's face, eyebrows raised.