Rescue Mission

Agent Red, an emergency has arisen
You are familiar with the High Flyers team from other organizations. Agent Black and his team, who are very popular, encounter problems while on their mission. Now the thing is, they don't have any high-level agents available right now. The task was assigned to us. The mission for your White Collar team today is to rescue them, so get prepared. Boss AgentNinja, we are about to depart. Agent Ninja: Good, hurry up.

Agent Diamond make sure our team is ready for a mission to save team High Flyers. Agent Diamond "You mean the popular team of Agent Black of other organizations". Yes, we don't have enough time. We need to get our team ready quickly. Agent Diamond informed Agent Red that we are prepared. Quickly, Agent Flash gets our bikes. Our bikes have been prepared, Agent Red. Alright, let's proceed.

[They begin riding their bikes and head towards the Rescue Team High Flyers

[They begin riding their bikes and head towards the Rescue Team High Flyers.]

How did they become trapped? Agent Red was questioned by Agent Diamond. What occurred when High Flyers is now the most popular and capable in these games? Agent Diamond: This conversation is not appropriate at this moment. We need to move immediately because Agent Ninja stated it was urgent. We need to arrive in a few minutes, so Team White Collars, pick up the rhythm.

 We need to arrive in a few minutes, so Team White Collars, pick up the rhythm

[They arrived at their designated spot a few minutes later. The best lodging in London is The Resident Covent Garden.]

Additionally, we discover that the Team High Flyers are in room 56, but we need to utilise caution because Harry Jackson is our intended target, Team White Collars. His army is formidable. Thus, we must use caution. Agent Diamond " Red isn't Harry Jackson, the across the globe drug dealer." Diamond, you're correct. Unicorn and you will enter after us, acting like best buddies. Flash and I will enter as a couple and make our way inside you. You got it, squad. Agent Red said "understood". Yes Red.

 Yes Red