"Selena where are you going?" Demi asked, following me, as Niall did also.

"Out."

"Fuck, management is going to be pissed, when they find out." Niall spoke as I closed the door and waited. A familiar taxi cab pulled up, and I hurriedly jumped in.

"You caught me right on time, Selena. I was about to have tea with my wife." Ernest joked, as he drove away.

"I am so sorry. Really I can call another cab." I rambled, feeling horrible.

"It's alright. Now where are we off to?"

"I don't know." I sighed heavily. "Anywhere." Ernest looked at me oddly, before smiling.

"Would you like to join us for tea Selena?"

"I couldn't. It's your time with your wife Ernest. I can't be intruding."

"It would be our pleasure. My wife has heard about, and would be glad to finally meet you." I smiled in appreciation.

"I hope it's all good." I chuckled.

"It is, you have my word. So is that a yes?" He smiled, hopeful, causing to smile. It felt like forever since a real smile appeared on my complexion.

"Yes, I would love to have tea with you and your wife."

"Sounds like an ideal plan." Ernest complexion rose, as he looked at the road. "So how have you been Selena?"

"I've been well. It's been hectic, if I'm being honest. How have you been?" I sighed, smiling.

"I've been working, you know. Although you gave me the idea of taking my wife to view The Swan Lake at the Opera House. So I surprised her, with dinner at this parlor. Selena you would love the parlor. It's small and elegant, and simple at the same time. It reminds me of home. It's always nice to have a taste of home. Anyway she was gleaming with joy at the show. You made a nice pick Selena."

"That's wonderful. Oh, I'm so glad Ernest. Does the parlor have a southern drawl of some sort? To remind you of home?" Curiosity filled me, as Ernest made endless turn through the streets of London. We were moving towards the outskirts of London, as the roads widened, and vast planes were visible.

"It does. At the same time it has a vintage vibe, reminding me of my early days. We're about here, it's just around the curb here." Ernest mumbled.

"Is it just you and your wife?" I pondered, as I shut off my phone, and slipped it back into my bag.

"No, we have a dog as well. It's a golden retriever. Her name is Andromeda." He spoke as we pulled up to into a small cottage home. It appeared older, giving it a fairytale look to it. It was imperfectly perfect. "It's a bit small, but it makes us happy."

"No, no." I reassured. "It's downright beautiful. It looks enchanting." Ceases of worry escaped Ernest's complexion. I opened my door, and Ernest offered me his arm, and I gladly took it. The views from his home were like nothing else I've ever seen. Although it was gloomy outside, the house vibrated a different aurora. Ernest opened the door, seeming unlocked. A curious look crossed my face, on why this house was never locked; With today's misunderstood society. Ernest must have noticed, as he shyly smiled.

"We never have had any issues while we lived out here. It's peaceful." The house was everything I imaged it to be. Elegant and simple. The home was filled with art, and rustic furniture. It gave a feeling of home. Of peace. It was delightfully warm, an immense difference from the outdoors.

"Marie I'm home. I brought a guest as well." Shuffling was heard from the kitchen, as a petite women stepped into the foyer. Her blue eyes seemed bright with wonder in this world. Large specks of glasses adorned her face. Marie's hair was graying, as it laid on a bun. Her apron wrapped around her waist.