Chapter Seven

"Are you almost ready?" Demi asked, as she stood by the front door.

"Almost!" I squeaked as I finished my make up.

"Sel, you look fine, I'm sure Harry would like you either way." She snickered, as I joined her.

"Shut up," I playfully hit her shoulder. "Now how are we supposed to go to Harry's house, if we don't know where he lives." I mumbled to myself, as we marched up to Demi's car.

"I got that covered. I know where they live." Demi smiled, as she strapped herself into the car.

"How do you know?" I asked, looking at her suspiciously. Her cheeks tinted red, as she avoided my eye contact.

"Um, Niall once invited me over for dinner last time I was in London, so I thought why not?"

"So how was it?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"Shut up," she yelled. " and he was really nice, and adorable." Her lips curled into a nice smile.

"So what happened!"

"He ordered Nando's take out, and we watched sappy love movies. A typical hang out. C'mon Sel, if I like the Niall Horan I would've told you first. Like someone should really tell their best friend, what really happened last night." She stated, looking my way, then back to the road.

"Honestly, we just hung out as well. We chatted about colors, argued about coffee and tea, and I don't know, he was nice though." I smiled thinking back to the memory of last night.

"Aw, I think Sel has a crush on a certain green eye senstaion." She smirked.

"He was so nice Demi," I gushed. "But I don't know if he was hinting at something."

"What happened, spill."

"Okay, let me think how it happened. Well, we were having a deep conversation about colors, and he mentioned he said people should have a favorite color, it could be something memorable like someone's red dress." My cheeks tinted pink, and I smiled.

"Wait, weren't you wearing a red dress last night?" She questioned, putting the pieces together.

"Yes I was. I don't know Demi, he was so down to earth about everything, and his laugh is contagious, I swear."

"Y'all would be cute, you're my new OTP." She chuckeled, turning off the ignition.

"I thought your OTP was you and Ricky Martin." I eyed her, laughing, before getting out of the car.

"Well, we all know that's not going to happen anytime soon," She sighed sadly.

"If only. He is so attractive, and then he just had to come out of the closet." Demi shook her head, as we climbed up the stone steps to a door.

"I know what you mean, my heart shattered when I got the news." I replied, as she knocked on the door, hearing, what sounded like a zoo stamped inside the house.

Demi caught my eye, giving me a worried look. We took a step back, and waited for the door to open. The house looked like any other townhouse, I would have never guessed the One Direction lived in here. Yet I wasn't complaining, it looked welcoming, friendly. The door swung open, revealing a panting Harry. I chuckled at his appearance.

"Nice to see you again Sel-bear." He smirked.

"Nice to see you har-bear." I replied, as he pulled me into a hug. He cologne becoming very dominant.

"I missed you, ya know." He mumbled, as Demi continued into the home, leaving us outside.

"Harry, I was only gone about a hour." I reasoned looking up.