Explanations and understanding

Sans POV

"Would you be our dad?"

When it seems Papyrus realized what he said, an amber color blush appeared on his face. Even Mincho felt embarrassed about Papyrus's question. He, too, had a teal color blush on his face as much as Papyrus. I, on the other hand, DID not have a violet blush, NOT even a little. The Gaster was shocked and had a magenta blush at what Papyrus just asked him.

"W..what. .I?" Before the Gaster could say more, I interrupted him.

"Sorry about what my baby brother just asked. It's just... you know what, let's ignore that question for later. I think we both have a lot of explaining to do. Your explanation will be how you got here and where you come from. And our explanation is where you are now and all the things you need to know. But before that, we need to come up with a new name for you. We'll explain later as to why. Mincho, will you do the honor?" I said with a Cheshire Cat smile. Mincho looked at me with an Are you for real expression.

Mincho began thinking as he looked up at the ceiling. Then, all of a sudden, he blushed, started looking down at the floor, and said.

"How about Shinzō?"

"Shinzō? Doesn't that mean heart in Japanese? Why name me that?" The Gaster now named Shinzō asked Mincho.

"I...I just thought it... it sounded cool, is all." Mincho lied, the Gaster didn't know. But me and Papyrus did.

Because we found the book Mincho got our code names from all those years ago. Mincho gave him the heart suit because it represents the universal emblem of love, representing warmth, affection, and emotional consciousness. It also represents the fire element and the season of spring.

It seems just like Papyrus, Mincho wants this Gaster to be a part of our family. And later I'm going to tease him about lying and how he is acting so shy.

"Hey, how about you start first Shinzō? Then we'll go after you. I get the feeling you're going to be very surprised by what we have to say." I said to Shinzō with a big fake smile on my face.

It seems Shinzō was curious about what we had to say but did as I asked and told his story.

"Long ago, monsters and humans used to live together in Harmony. But one day, humans attacked monsters because they feared monsters were after their souls. So the humans called upon the seven Great mages to defeat the monsters. Monsters could not defeat the human army and mages. So monsters lost and were sealed away underground with a magic barrier.

I'm a Royal scientist, so I was trying to find a way to break it. But all attempts to break the barrier were put on hold. When we later noticed the lack of magic in the underground. So I was designing a machine that would help called The Core. But one of my assistants blinded by envy destroyed the Core's controls. And there was a big bang with a bright light.

Then everything went black, I was just floating in an endless void. Then I heard three beautiful bell sounds that seemed to be calling out for me. So I followed their beautiful sounds to wherever they were. Then, when I was almost there, I was so tired I wanted to give up. But I started to feel my perseverance and the same amount of determination not to give up.

When I heard the three beautiful bells grow even louder out to me. I then continued following their calls. As I got to where I heard the three beautiful bells, there was another bright light. And I was thrown out of wherever I was onto the ground very hard, and that's when I met you three." Shinzō says as he finishes telling his story.

"I guess it's our turn, huh? I advise you to sit down for this. For starters, you're in an alternate universe, and the multiverse theory is true. When we tell you our past, you won't like it at the beginning of it at all."

I began telling Shinzō about how our Gaster made us, do hellish training, and when we learned what we were made for. I also told Shinzō how we had won back the monster's land and the experiment Gaster did on us when we came back. This made Shinzō very disgusted and enraged by his alternate self. Then I told him about what past Emperor Asgore did and why he did it, how we hold titles, and what we were forced to do with them. Lastly, I explain to him how we escaped our cage and how I ended up killing Gaster by pushing him into the Core.

I stopped explaining after that to get a gauge of his reaction to learning how I killed him in this world. He seemed to have noticed me waiting for his reaction.

"If you think I'm mad about what you did to your gaster think again. I am proud of you for being strong enough to do such a thing. I don't know how it is here but in my world young monster's souls want to receive their parent's love and care when they're growing up. You three must have suffered a lot. But seeing as your gaster never formed a bond with you. You must have not been in pain at first because of that. And when it did you three didn't notice at first. Right?" We all nodded our skulls.

"Let's continue. I feel that there is more to the story. And just to repeat myself. I'm not upset with you Sans you did well protecting your brothers" I almost cried when I heard him say that.

After that, I continued telling him how our world changed after that incident, and how the world seemed to erase everyone's memories about Gaster. Emperor Asgore was no longer a bloody tyrant he now had a wife and kid. Nobody remembers Gaster or some of his creations. Us included. No one even remembered the rules of our job titles. And how we hide our identities out in public. In case someone can remember us by seeing or hearing our true names. And the last thing I told him is what happens if we say the name Gaster outside of our pocket dimension home.

Gaster only interrupted this once asking questions about our pocket Dimension home. How it was built, what can it hold inside, and was there a limit to how much space we have inside it? He stopped asking questions when Mincho and Papyrus started to laugh.

"Sorry, I just thought someone who wanted to break a magic barrier to get to the surface. Would instead be asking questions about our surface world not about our pocket dimension home. And the way he asks about it with so much enthusiasm. Just reminds me of when Sans explained all the cool functions of the pocket dimension before. And his eyelights are stars, It's just so funny to see star-eye lights on an adult." Mincho said while trying to stop his laughter.

And Papyrus was laughing for the same reason but he was trying to hide it. After they both calmed down I told Shinzō about what we did to cope with the pain in our soul.

The stars in Shinzō's eye lights grow even bigger on that last statement. He got up as fast as possible wanting to see our library. I couldn't help but laugh at his excitement and then showed him the way to the library. Mincho and Papyrus followed right after us snickering at how Shinzō was acting like a child.