Purpose

Sans POV

When we all were up to Gaster's standards he decided to take us out of the lab. We went into the elevator at the very end of the hallway which had a key card lock on it. The lock was placed there so that we could not escape Gaster's lab if we ever escaped our cage. On this floor, every door on this level had key card locks on them to prevent any escape attempts. I began to survey my surroundings around the elevator and I noticed we were almost at the very bottom level of the lab.

It turned out we were very deep underground and it would be almost impossible for us to escape. I didn't show how devastated I was to see all of Gaster's preventive measures to keep us locked up. Later we finally made it to the first level of the lab and exited the elevator to the surface for the first time. Both I and my brothers saw our first glimpse of the outside world through the windows of the building. Gaster proceeded to walk ahead of us and we followed him to the front doors that opened automatically.

We felt the cold air of the building escape right by us when the doors opened in front of us to the outside world. It was hot and very sunny and everything looked beautiful and perfect. It had to be at least summer and the day was just beginning. We were in a forest of some kind surrounded by beautiful cherry blossoms and trees in full bloom. A big gust of wind came by and petals of the flowers began to fly away and dance in the wind. Which made this day even more beautiful and perfect.

But like always Gaster had to ruin it by commenting on how disgusting and inconvenient the flowers were. We just continued to follow Gaster as he walked a path that was in the opposite way from the building. The very building where we had been imprisoned since our birth. We made us walk until the path ended and in front of us was a black car. Gaster instructed us all to get in and we followed his order.

After we all got situated Gaster gave the driver the go-ahead signal. After a while, Papyrus started to tremble in his seat because he was scared not knowing where Gaster was taking us. so both I and Mincho tried to keep Papyrus calm. We both know that Gaster would not be happy to see his creation show fear in front of others. We have to be emotionless tools for his stupid ass plans. WHATEVER THE HELL THEIR SUPPOSED TO BE.

He has yet to tell us why he made us and why he put us through all that hellish training. But today he said we will finally learn our purpose in life. The way he said that and looked at us sent shivers down all of our baby bone's spines.

Just face it even though Mincho and I don't act like kids we're still ten and Papyrus is five years old in monster years. So we're still baby bones no matter what Papyrus says, or how much he cutely pouts.

"Today we are going to meet the emperor. You will not say a word. Am I making myself clear?" Gaster says which we all just nod our heads.

"Good," Gaster replies, and then the car goes quiet for the rest of the ride.

After an hour and 30 minutes, we ended up at a place that had many Jinmaku tents around. But the one in the middle was bigger than all the other tents. Gaster walks confidently to it with us following behind him. We entered the tent to see a white goat monster with a golden Maine and horns. He was in a black tosei-gusoku sitting down at a big table. On the right side was a Turtle monster that looked very old and had a blue yoroi and on the left side was a fire monster that had a yellow yoroi.

"Ho, Gaster my good friend what has brought you here out of your lab?" The goat monster asked cheerfully.

"I am here to show you my newest creations, your majesty. That would help win this war," Gaster says with pride and smugness coming out of his voice.