୨ ᵛ ୧

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ                ɴᴇᴡ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴛ

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ɴᴇᴡ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴛ.2

𓄼ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ𓄹

"No me digas." Onika whines.

They'd just spent the last nine hours celebrating Onika's fifteenth birthday. Her quince was huge.

"I'm a woman now." She flips her hair.

"Chunks, listen to Beyoncé." Richard points at his child.

"Papá." She whines. "I don't need a jacket on." She tells him.

"Put this damn jacket on." Bey huffs and Onika pouts.

"Fine." She mutters. "You coming to my house?" She asks her best friend.

"Duh. I have to celebrate your actual birthday with you." Bey smiles as she zips Onika's jacket.

"I'm so blessed to have you." Onika pouts as her eyes water.

"Pops this is why I told you not to let her drink th-"

"Hush girl." Richard playfully pushes her as Tanya squints at him.

"Papi, you let Chunks dr-"

"No." Richard shakes his head.

"Richard-"

"Let's get you off of your feet." He says picking his wife up bridal style.

"Bey's going to drive me daddy." Onika smiles as she continues dancing to the music that was still playing inside.

"Okay, be safe." He tells her. "Bey, whatever it takes." He says and she smiles at him with a nod.

"Whatever it takes." She replies.

~~~

"Bubbles, where are we going?" Onika asks as Bey passes their exit.

"Since we were eleven what have you said you want to do after your quince?" Bey smirks.

"You didn't." Onika's eyes grow.

"I did." Bey nods. "Well, pops and mami did, but it was my plan." She smiles.

Since they'd watched it be built Onika had been telling Bey she wanted to rent the presidential suite at Los Bridges. The problem was they were booked back to back and they could never get in. When they were eleven Onika had told Bey she was going to spend the night of her quince in that suite, but when it was time for her to book, somebody took the slot. Unbeknownst to her, that somebody was Bey and her parents.