Г л а в а 46

Ch 46

(Third Person POV)

(Third Person POV)

Days had passed since what occurred between Kiera and Stanley.

Senku has been in and out of consciousness, but he's never felt so relieved to see his Star keeping him company while his body slowly recovers.

Kohaku and a few others had embarked on a mission to capture and bring back Stanley's boss, Dr Xeno, as a hostage of sorts.

Although the plan was quite thorough, the group offered the superhero to come with them, but she declined, not wanting to leave her scientists side.

Currently, Senku was sound asleep, alongside Kiera who had pulled up a chair next to the table he was lying on; her arms folded under her head as she rested.

She wasn't sure how many minutes or hours had gone by, but the door to the room opened, and in walked Gen and the unfamiliar girl she had seen when she first came here. The hero soon learned her name was Luna, and according to Gen, she's got a crush on her scientist.

Kiera didn't feel any hatred or disliking for the girl, but she also didn't enjoy the way Luna would look at Senku longingly, and especially when she'd get too handsy. She knew she couldn't stop Luna from feeling the way she feels, and Kiera is confident enough in her and Senku's relationship to even care.

But that doesn't mean she won't fuck with the girl, creeping her out any chance she gets.

So as Kiera stirs awake from the noise of the door, registering the two that stand before her, she sends an icy glare Luna's way, effectively making the girl shiver.

"Kiera-Chan, it isn't healthy to keep yourself cooped up in this room. Senku-Chan is gonna be just fine, and you know it. You've barely eaten anything, and your sleep schedule is garbage. He won't be happy with you when he wakes up." The mentalist says.

Her glare shifted from Luna, over to Gen. "I'll be fine, I just want to make sure none of his wounds get infected. This place isn't exactly sterile ya know. Plus, if you guys truly need my help, I'll make myself useful. Till then, kiss my ass."

The male sighed, running a hand through his hair. All he wants is for her to take care of herself because Senku will probably kill him for not looking out for her. Plus, she looks like a hot mess.

Kiera is visibly thinner, this is due to her having such a fast metabolism from the serum, and if she's not eating enough, she'll drop weight like crazy. Her hair resembles a birds nest, and the bags under her eyes are so dark, she puts raccoons to shame. Her usual tan skin looks to be on the paler side, due to not getting enough sun because she decides to remain locked up in this room.

Gen goes to say something, but Kiera interrupted, a harshness in her voice.

"Luna, if you could please keep your gross thoughts about my boyfriend to yourself, that would be fantastic."