Г л а в а 40

(Kiera's POV)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Kiera's POV)

"It's possible that you may be able to speed up your healing process with the energy manipulation..." The god was pacing a little, deep in thought.

"But I thought I couldn't use my powers here?" I'm still sitting on the ground, my legs crisscrossed as I rest my elbows on my knees, chin in my hands.

"Correct, but because you're still tethered to the physical world, you could try activating your power there, with your body."

"How the hell am I supposed to do that when I can't feel my body?"

Loki stops pacing, shooting me an annoyed look. "Do you ever hear how annoying you sound? Meditation, you cumberworld. That's the thing you can try."

Cumberworld? I know the bastard is insulting me, but I've no idea what that means.

"Okay... But uh, I'm pretty bad at that." I say sheepishly.

The god pinches the bridge of his nose, eyes closed as he exhales dramatically. "Odin's beard..." He mumbles.

"Look, I'll give it a try, but at least lend me some kind of assistance here."

Opening his icy orbs, he claps his hands together, making me jump. "Alright! Lay down on your back and close your eyes."

Sighing, I do as he says. "Okay, now what?"

"Now, normally I'd say clear your mind, but I have a feeling something like that is impossible for a fool such as yourself. So, I'll need you to focus on something back in the physical realm, something really important to you."

My mind immediately conjures up an image of the scientist; his hand on his hip, pinky finger in his ear. That damn smirk of his, and those beautiful vermilion eyes adorned with the alluring petrifaction cracks.

"Alright... I've got it..." I whisper.

"Fantastic-" I can just sense Loki rolling his eyes, "-Now focus as hard as you can, as if you're practicing with your power. Try to feel that faint connection with your physical body, and keep that important thing in the forefront of your mind; that's what's going to keep you grounded."

Focusing hard, I continue to uphold the image of Senku. A few minutes in, and my head begins to hurt; I tell Loki this.

"Good! Because your head isn't supposed to hurt here, which means you've tapped into that connection with your body. Now activate that energy power how you normally would, and imagine you're pulling energy from the earth and into your physical self."

Doing just that, I start to feel weird, almost more energetic. "I think-... I think it's working!" I hiss excitedly.

"Take as much energy as your body needs to recover, then you can stop."

Energy (Dr Stone x Marvel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें