Г л а в а 30

Tilting my head in a predatorily fashion at the two men in front of me, I feel an instant shift in both of their energies

Hyoga feels pissed, and Tsukasa feels unsure but curious.

The Tarzan wannabe speaks up, "You must be Kiera... I heard you're a pretty good fighter, quite strong too. What I wasn't informed about, is that you appear to have supernatural abilities. Or is it just a trick?"

With a flick of my wrist, a massive energy shield is now placed around all of the villagers and Kingdom of Science members. Silver power swirls around my entire body as I narrow my eyes at the male. "Does this look like a trick to you?"

Tsukasa glances sideways at Hyoga, a look of uncertainty crossing his face.

Behind me, the villagers and my friends are currently freaking out over my power, but I tune them out. I've been waiting patiently to fight Tsukasa, I'll be damned if I don't get a shot at him.

The sinister smirk has never left my lips. "Don't bother trying to use them against me." I jerk my head behind me at Kohaku and the others, "That shield can withstand a falling building, so your brute strength and shitty weapons don't stand a chance." My eyes shifted over to Hyoga, "When we fought, I was only using about a third of my strength, but maybe with your leader here, with him, I might use half."

Hyoga grits his teeth in frustration.

'You're pissing them off, aren't you?' Senku's voice rang through my mind.

'Of course I am, it's what I do best.'

'Gen and Chrome have many questions, by the way.'

'I bet they do.'

"So Tsukasa... I've heard a lot about you.~" I taunt him.

"Oh, really now? And what is it that you've heard?"

"You're a pretty screwed up guy; killing innocent people voluntarily? For what, exactly? Oh, right, to create a world where only the young and 'pure' exist."

"Tch..."

Oh yeah, he's getting a bit pissed. Just what I wanted. But hey, I've told no lies. Seems like he just doesn't like it when others call him out on his bullshit. Although I highly doubt anyone has, purely out of fear of being killed.

"Just so you know, no matter who you revive, there will always be corruption, no one is truly pure. Man, you're pretty damn naive for ever thinking like that."

"You don't know me!" He snapped.

"You're right, I don't. But I don't have to know you personally, to see how much of a fool you are."

That did it. He came charging straight at me, eyes ablaze with anger.

"Kiki, look out!" I hear Kohaku yell from somewhere behind me.