Г л а в а 29

Just within a couple of weeks, the time had come where the Kingdom of Science and Ishigami Village must go up against Tsukasa and his army of morons

A couple days after I taught Senku how to throw knives, he and Gen used the cellphone to talk to our 'moles' that have been over in Tsukasa Land. Taiju and Yuzuriha; the scientist had told me about them at some point. How Taiju is madly in love with Yuzuriha, and that she totally loves him as well. He warned me that Taiju is a very emotional man, and extremely loud.

Senku and Gen tried fooling some girl named Nikki, but it turned out that she was a major Lillian Weinberg fan and knew that the mentalist wasn't the celebrity. Thankfully, Nikki agreed to side with us, anyway.

Ukyo, who I learned was the archer that kidnapped Chrome, obviously wasn't fooled due to his incredible hearing. He too aligned himself with the Kingdom of Science.

I still wanna kick his ass for taking Chrome as a prisoner.

I won't be making the journey with Senku and the others. For now, I'm staying behind with the kids and elderly, waiting until the nerd gives me the signal to make an appearance.

Of course, I'm gonna be rather dramatic with it. This is when I'll get to show who I really am in front of not only the enemy, but Kohaku and the others as well. Having to keep my powers to myself for so long, has felt wrong.

I'm standing with Gen and Kohaku, the blonde hugging me tightly. "Kiki, I can't believe you're not coming with us!"

"Don't worry, I'll catch up to you guys."

"Are you sure? It's not a quick trip you know..." Gen frowned.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. I'll be there, in the blink of an eye." I winked at the mentalist. He arched a brow, trying to figure out what I'm getting at.

I mean, seriously, it's teleportation; they're all gonna blink and I'll just be standing there.

Senku comes over to me, a strange look in his eyes. "You gonna be okay here without us?"

"Relax nerd, I'll be just fine..." My heart clenched a little, "Just... Just please, don't get hurt or killed..."

I'm taken aback when the scientist pulls me into a hug, his chin resting on the top of my head. "Trust me, okay? I only need you to just trust me."

"I do, you idiot..."

Reaching into my bra, I pulled out a very important item, quickly shoving my hand into Senku's shirt pocket and placing said item inside. It just barely fits, unfortunately.

He looks down curiously, peering into his shirt. His eyes widened, "Star... Why is there a Glock in my pocket?"

"Ugh.. Nat put it in my backpack before I left for Asgard. Look, I just want you to be safe."