Г л а в а 44

(Kiera's POV)

(Kiera's POV)

A week had gone by quite fast in my opinion; the Perseus and its crew members are back to recover Tsukasa and more supplies they'll need for their trip to America.

Thankfully I was able to finish my little 'project' right before their return.

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if Senku would really enjoy a mountain-side house to live in.

Oh well, I'll certainly enjoy it.

Me and some of the main Kingdom of Science members are now gathered in the cave where Tsukasa was being held in the cryogenic chamber.

Looking at it still gives me the creeps, and I find myself struggling to push back the horrible memories from Hydra.

Jeez, maybe I should go revive a therapist from their stone prison. Although I can't say they'll be delighted to have someone dump their trauma onto them after being asleep for thousands of years.

Mirai, who I'm currently holding, looks up at me with worry. "Do you think big brother will be okay?"

"I'm sure he'll be fine, Senku's not gonna let anything happen to him."

She glances over to where Senku and Chrome are situated around the freezer, still looking a bit uncertain. The little girl then wiggles out of my hold, hurrying over to where her brother is lying motionless, frozen.

The other members make their way over there as well, and they all place their hands on top of Tsukasa and active the petrification device. Once this happens, Senku quickly dumps revival fluid all over the man, ensuing cracking sounds.

When Tsukasa is up and about completely alright, I'm not surprised; I knew the nerd could save him.

What is surprising, is that this obviously means that the petrification can possibly bring people back from the dead.

I'm sure Senku already has his theories on this, but I'm not sure if anyone else in the cave has put the puzzle pieces together. I'm hoping they haven't, as bad as that may sound. Immortality is something most people wish they could have, and to discover a device that can do such a thing? Well, it's bad news.

After greeting his sister, Tarzan looks over to the scientist. "What's the situation?"

A look of nostalgia flashes within Senku's eyes before he smirks, "We're going to the moon." He replies so nonchalantly.

Tsukasa looked genuinely surprised, something that's uncommon for him.

"Ack! He lost his cool!" A few people chirped at once.

"Anyone would after hearing about our moon plan, especially a modern-timer." Gen says.

"Mhm... The moon. A small crew, then. You need a single, powerful warrior... Which is the only reason you revived me."