Г л а в а 5

"I'm sorry, did you say Asgard? Thor? Like Norse mythology?" Senku asked

"Yeah, so in my world, Norse mythology or really any mythology is practically reality. The Norse gods are simply beings from another realm, basically aliens. It's just that our ancestors worshipped them as gods." I shrug.

"And Thor is apart of your Avengers?"

"Yep. And we even had to fight his brother Loki, along with a whole army of aliens. Good times." I sighed.

"You're telling me you've fought an entire army of beings from another planet?"

"Yes, Senku. I'm not messing with you."

A moment of silence passes.

"Asgard.. what was it like?"

"Incredible... would ya like to see?" I extend my hand towards his direction and wiggle my fingers playfully. "With my telepathy, I cannot only speak with you, but also share memories with you."

"Alright, and what are the side effects of this specific power that I should know of?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Right right, ah, nothing physical. But, if I make a telepathic connection with you, it could result in us occasionally hearing each other's thoughts by accident. Each others memories could spill over into the other persons mind. So, if you have any deep dark secrets, speak now or forever hold your peace."

"That's a bit of a pain in the ass, how the hell did you deal with that back in your world?"

"I only had a telepathic connection with two people that were the closest to me." Natasha and Tony, to be specific.

"Fine by me. I've got nothing to hide. Before this stone world, I'd say I lived a fairly normal life." He stated before placing his hand into mine, intertwining our fingers. "I'm guessing we have to be touching for this connection to initially be made, right?"

I nod, ignoring the way my heart sped up at his touch. "Close your eyes." I say as I close mine, concentrating on finding his consciousness. It's like searching for a thread of light in the darkness. After a minute of looking, I find that thread, giving off a soft green glow. Ha, like his hair. How convenient. I make the connection as gently as I can so I don't spook him, and I whispered in his mind. 'Can you hear me?'

'Yeah, I can hear you Star.' Came his reply. 'Heh, never thought I'd ever be able to speak to someone within my mind. This is exhilarating.'

'Calm down nerd, and keep your eyes closed so I can show you Asgard.' I mentally roll my eyes. 'Ready?'

'Always.'

The time I had spent on Asgard with Jane and Thor flashed within both our minds, like a movie. I allowed him to see everything that happened; the Aether, Loki, the dark elves, etc. Once it was over, I withdrew from his mind and released his hand, opening my eyes.