"I will be in the car," I said and stepped out.
"you can't give up on us like this. You can't. We have been through the fire together"
. "Baby you divorce me and manipulate me in the same beat? What the fuck bro. No, we are done. You and I will fight this in court like you wanted. Pack your shit and leave my house by tomorrow. Good night" Fantasia said leaving that hoe.
She got in the car with me and drove in silence, looking at me with love in her eyes. I win. I win yes!

And before getting to my building she took my hand and said. "Penda, will you marry me?"

"Oh fucking yes Fantasia. I will fucking marry you" I said excitedly.

"So what do you think?" Penda asked the driver drifting back to reality.
"So, you are lesbian?"
"That is not the fucking point!" Penda shouted as the car pulled over. "Urgh fuck, she got here before me. No fucking tip for you" Penda told the cabby and got off.

Monica and Fantasia were at it...
Shouting at each other, at the top of their lungs. Penda was too late.

"Damn it, she is already begging her. Such a manipulative bitch! I'm going in, humiliate myself for the fucking love of pussy, her pussy. Damn her pussy is good!"
Penda talked to herself out loud like a delusional person.
She approached the door.

"I love you Fantasia, baby I do. What I did was stupid and revengeful. I never meant for this to happen. Yes, I dated Rita while we were apart I was lonely and horny, but never meant to make it into anything exclusive. I was angry because I saw you kissing Penda at the bar and re-read your book, it was never about me, it was about her. I got jealous and vindictive. I'm just angry, but I don't want to divorce my wife. This... "
Monica took the envelope lit the papers on fire and trashed them."... Was a mistake!" she completed.

"Baby I'm sorry. Please, let's start over. I want my wife back" Monica said.
"This is unforgivable Mo, what did you do? You were not drunk. You were sober. You knew what you were doing, and subconsciously maybe you do want out and you want to leave me with nothing. You got no excuse baby. This is just betrayal!"
Fantasia said.

"I know, and I will live the rest of our lives making it up to you because I realized I love you too much to give up. I will make this right baby I will. Please give us another chance Tay. Baby I love you"

Fantasia sighed deeply
"Can I think about it."

"Yes, please. Yes!"
Fantasia picked up her keys. "I need to see Penda, asap" she said leaving.
"Okay, but- but Tay can you promise me one thing baby please... Don't sleep with Penda anymore. I'm done with Rita and it would be great if we start over on a clean slate, no side pieces. No mistresses. Just us and our kids, build a nurturing home, a loving home for our kids, build a family. I'm begging you please baby."

Fantasia nodded slightly before exiting the house.

Penda was now waiting for another cab.
Fantasia stepped outside.

"Hey, you here. I was just about to come to see you..."

"To tell me you fixing your marriage. Yeah, I got that!" Penda said...she sounded upset and not so dreamy with the delusions anymore.
"Get in the car baby we gotta talk. I wanna be alone with you please"

"No, you can't be with me and be with her as well, it doesn't work like that. You gotta choose and I know that's stupid to say because you gonna choose her. But I deserve a woman who loves me and wants me and chooses me"
Fantasia walked closer and pulled Penda's hand to her car. They got in.

Fantasia drove, and Penda was quiet and feeling humiliated and pissed off. She thought they were going to her place, But the car went the other way. It went to Malibu.

"where are we going?" Penda asked feeling annoyed.
"You will see." Penda groaned and shut her eyes. She slept through the short ride.

They arrived.
Fantasia woke her up. "Come with me!" she said sweetly taking her hand inside.
Penda followed Fantasia's lead.

They got to a beach house. Fantasia opened the door.
It smelled of fresh paint and new furniture that was not even unpacked.
"When you thought I bought you the house next to mine, you were excited to have a house of your own. I would never forget the look on your face knowing we owned it together, only for me and my damn wife to crap on your parade. Baby, I'm so sorry. You deserve the world, Penda. You deserve the freaking world, so... My wife is not the only sneaky one, I am too. I bought this house, It's in both our names. It's ours. You can stay here if you want. I know you want a relationship, but right now my life is complicated, I can't guarantee anything to be definite but I always wanted a beach house. I want to share this house with you. It is yours as much as it is mine"

Fantasia said holding the keys in the air. Penda couldn't hide her smile. She walked closer and snatched the keys.

"You just bought me a house, just like that?"

"I bought us both a house. 4 bedrooms. When you can't stand me, you can pick your rooms and I will stay on my side. But I want you to own a property of your own. And fucking come on!! the least you can do is say thank you 'cause I blew up every penny I had left on this house."
Penda smiles naughtily and put her hands around Fantasia's neck.
"you always take good care of me, Daddy"
"I'm really trying."

"Wanna fuck?" that got Fantasia off guard. She wasn't doing this for Penda to be her free use sex buddy. She did it out of love.
"Come on wanna fuck me or what?"
Fantasia felt her pussy twitching. "huh?"
"fuck? That's When I lay down and open my legs you do the same on the other side and cross our legs together nudging your sack into mine until your pussy lips touch my pussy lips. We both grind those lips together until cream splashes out of our pussies."

Fantasia swallowed hard.
Her pussy was fucking wet. She was tongue-tight. Drooling, looking at Penda lick her lips.

"Cause if you don't wanna, I'm happy to go upstairs to masturbate until my pussy cum"
"I--I can't I'm still married!" Fantasia said.

"'Alright, suit yourself," Penda said dropping her purse dramatically. She took her party dress off of her, letting it slip off her body.

Fantasia couldn't look away and couldn't stop swallowing her drool.

Penda kicked off her shoes unclipped her bra and tossed it away.

Fantasia breathed deeply looking at her boobs. "You look so fucking perfect"

"I'm not, but that's the beauty of it" she said getting out of her thong. "Penda wha-what are you doing to me?"

"Daddy I haven't even touched you yet."

"You said yet...Penda, please don't touch me" Fantasia said fighting a losing battle.
Penda sat on a coffee table and licked her fingers before rubbing her pussy. She rubbed her clit in circles. "yes, Daddy, you like watching your little cunt slut, don't you? Oh fuck, I wanna finger fuck my pussy"

Fantasia watched, her pussy was dripping wet at this point...

To be continued...

Hi you readers who like me...
Please follow me and get me to 600 followers. ❤️❤️❤️