Vanessa: His name is William Afton. He's my father.

Y/N looked closer at the picture. He noticed Vanessa was holding something. It was an orange toy airplane. Garrett's plane. He looked at her, both of them filled with burning tears.

Y/N: You knew?

Vanessa: Y/N...

Y/N: This whole time. My brother, you knew.

Vanessa: Not about Garrett, no. At least... not when we met.

She put her head down while Y/N stared at her.

Vanessa: I'm so, so sorry.

Y/N bit his looked and exhaled sharply.

Y/N: I need to stop them. Stop him. You said he knows I'm looking for him and those things will not stop until they have Abby. So tell me how to stop him. Tell me how to save my sister!

Vanessa looked him. He didn't seem concerned with Garret right now. Abby was his main focus. She wiped her eyes and stood up. She handed him a taser for protection.

Vanessa: He'll be waiting for you at the pizzeria. Y/N, I'm sorry...

Y/N: Enough with that. Right now, I need to focus on Abby. Come with me.

She backed up, shaking her head. She looked frightened.

Vanessa: No.

Y/N: Vanessa, you owe it to me, and you owe it to them.

Vanessa: No, I can't. If he's there, I... I won't be any use to you, believe me.

Y/N could see she was frustrated and upset.

Y/N: What happened?

Vanessa: I... I had a friend once, when I was little. He said she was a bad influence on me. We got into a fight, me and her. So he... he "took care" of her. I didn't want anyone to get hurt. I was going to tell someone, but he... I... Once he started, he didn't stop... And I let it all happen...

She was reliving traumatic memories. Her mind flashed back to her father's actions, not just against the children, but against her. Years of beatings and shouting. Her own cries lasting long into the night.

Vanessa: I was supposed to be a good girl...

Y/N looked at her with sympathy. He no longer blamed her for Garrett's abduction. Her father had done too much to her.

Y/N: He really messed you up, didn't he?

Vanessa: Please... I don't think I could lose another one.

Y/N: Another what?

Vanessa: A friend. 

Y/N exhaled. He was glad she considered him a friend. He looked at her and then back to Abby.

Y/N: Then please promise me one thing.

Vanessa: What?

Y/N: Take Abby home. Look after her. Make sure no one gets to her. 

Vanessa nodded. Y/N slowly walked up to her. He then placed his hand on her shoulder and rubbed her back, letting her know it would be okay. Just like he did with Abby.

At home, Vanessa stood with Abby while Y/N collected his things. He bent down and held his sister close. She was begging him not to go.