The Yellow Rabbit

Y/N made his way out of the backroom. He had just made it to the door when he stopped. The lights in the hallway began to flicker. Y/N could hear someone humming. 

Looking up, he saw Foxy down the hall staring at him. Y/N cautiously stepped out of the door, eyeing the animatronic fox. Foxy's eye turned red and glared at the young man in front of him.

Then, Foxy charged. He ran fast, swinging his hook. Y/N quickly jumped to the side to avoid him, throwing himself to the floor. Foxy overshot Y/N and flew into the backroom. Y/N quickly stood back up and hit the door control on the wall. A metal door slammed shut, locking the robot inside.

Y/N breathed out a sigh of relief and leaned against the door. Suddenly, Foxy's hook broke through the metal, coming mere inches from Y/N's face. Y/N backed off and made his way through the hall before the animatronic could break through.

As Y/N walked through the pizzeria, he saw flashing lights from the main room. He heard singing as well. Looking inside, the main three were up on stage and singing. He would have to disable them if he wanted to get past. 

Y/N reached into his pocket and pulled out the taser Vanessa had given him. He looked at it. It wouldn't be enough to stop all three of them. He then looked to the side and noticed something next to the stage. It was the mop bucket he had used, still full of water.

Y/N crept towards the stage. He was careful to try and stay out of the animatronics' sight. Suddenly, Freddy turned to face him. Y/N ducked down and hid behind a box to avoid being seen. Thinking there was nothing there, Freddy turned back and continued singing.

 Thinking there was nothing there, Freddy turned back and continued singing

Y/N found the mop bucket. He picked it up and poured it onto the stage. He then brought up the taser and shot it near Freddy's feet. The electricity coursed through the water on the floor, hitting all three animatronics. The robots sparked and malfunctioned before falling over. The lights in their eyes faded.

 The lights in their eyes faded

Outside the pizzeria, Abby and Golden Freddy had arrived. Abby looked up at the sign, feeling uneasy. She held onto the animatronic's hand. It turned its head and looked down at her. The bear raised his eyebrows, giving her a sympathetic and reassuring look.