Back to Normal?

A few weeks had passed since the events at Freddy's. Y/N was already looking for a new job to pay for child support. Today, he walked into the school to pick up his sister.

Y/N walked over to talk with the teacher. He saw Abby playing with a few friends. They were all having fun and playing with building blocks. 

Teacher: It's really extraordinary, the turn she's taken these past few weeks. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it.

Y/N: Yeah, I will.

Later, Y/N was driving home with Abby. He looked at her in the rear view mirror.

Y/N: You ready for tonight?

The little girl smiled and nodded her head excitedly in the back seat.

Abby: Mmm hmm.

Y/N grinned at her. 

Y/N: Me, too. Uh, we're going to make a quick stop, okay?

They pulled up to the local hospital. Entering, Y/N walked into one of the rooms alone. He stood by the bed, looking down at the blonde woman laying in the nursing bed. She was in a coma, recovering from her wounds. Breathing tubes were strapped to her while a machine nearby gave off a low beep.

Y/N put his head down. He couldn't quite find the right words for what he wanted to say.

Y/N: Vanessa, I don't know if you can hear any of this, but, um... I'm having a hard time just processing everything that happened. But you were there for me and Abby when it mattered most. And I don't think that either of us would be here today if it weren't for you. So... So get better. And we'll be here when you wake up.

He looked at her for a moment. He then slowly put his hand down into hers, holding it gently. After a bit, he exited the room and found Abby waiting.

Abby: Did you tell her I said "hi"?

Y/N: I did. Alright, let's get out of here.

Y/N held onto his sister's hand and walked with her out of the hospital.

Back at home, the Schmidts were outside in the backyard. They had set up a tent so that they could look up at the stars at night and have their own little camping trip from home. Y/N stood by a grill flipping burgers while Abby was roasting a marshmallow over a small fire.

Y/N: Easy on those marshmallows, Abs.

She giggled a bit before finishing it and putting the sticky dessert down on a graham cracker. Y/N finished making the burgers and put them on a plate. He walked over to Abby. She looked like she was lost in thought. She hadn't even touched her smore.

Y/N: You okay?

Abby: I was just thinking about my friends.

Y/N put his eyes down. He knew she was referring to the children at Freddy's.

Abby: They're all alone. No one takes care of them anymore. Can we visit them sometime?

Y/N was about to protest, but stopped when he saw her gaze. She looked sad. He knew they were her first true friends and she cared about them. Both of them also knew that their brother was still there. However, Y/N was hopeful that his spirit had now moved on. 

He looked at Abby before giving his reply.

Y/N: Um... You know what? You never know what can happen.

She seemed fine with that response. Abby smiled at her brother and Y/N smiled back. He then fixed their burgers and served her one. They began to talk and have fun together.

Y/N: Do you think if you eat enough burgers and drink enough milk, you just turn into a cow yourself?

Abby giggled at his question.

Abby: No.

Y/N: Would you start, like, getting spots on you like a cow?

The rundown pizzeria was in shambles. It was now in an even worse condition than before. All the lights had blown out and parts of the ceiling were collapsing. The entrance had caved in.

In one of the backrooms, Afton sat down, still twitching inside the yellow rabbit suit. His body jolted and jerked in pain. He groaned in agony and torment. Looking towards one of the doors, he noticed it was opened just a crack. When he thought he could see something behind it, he reached out his shaking hand.

 When he thought he could see something behind it, he reached out his shaking hand

William: Help... me... please...

He got no response. Afton then started to hear something. A deep robotic voice began spelling out a phrase, letter-by-letter. He then realized it wasn't talking to him. It was trying to call out to someone else. William put his head back and began to laugh manically in pain and torture. A soft music box began to play as the voice finished spelling out its phrase.

C-O-M-E  F-I-N-D  M-E  F-R-I-E-N-D

******𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...******