Chapter 23: Tournament of Power [2]

The arena crackled with energy as the battle between Universe 7 and Universe 11 unfolded. Turles, the enigmatic Saiyan, drew the attention of Jiren, the stoic powerhouse from Universe 11, his presence not going unnoticed amidst the chaos.

Meanwhile, Gohan and Goten, fused into the formidable warrior Hanten, clashed with Dyspo, the agile fighter from Universe 11. Their fusion granted them power beyond their individual capabilities, but Dyspo's speed proved to be a formidable challenge.

"How about you stop running away and do something?" Hanten taunted, his voice ringing out across the battlefield.

Dyspo smirked, his movements a blur as he vanished from Hanten's sight, leaving the fused Saiyan momentarily disoriented.

"What the?" Hanten muttered, his senses strained to their limits as he tried to anticipate Dyspo's next move.

Suddenly, a flurry of blows rained down on Hanten from all directions, each strike landing with lightning speed and precision. Despite the onslaught, Hanten gritted his teeth and managed to retaliate, elbowing Dyspo with all his might.

With a roar of determination, Hanten's aura erupted in a brilliant display of power as he ascended to Super Saiyan 3, his golden hair cascading down his back as his energy surged.

But Dyspo remained unfazed, his confidence unshaken as he prepared to launch another assault. He darted towards Hanten with blinding speed, aiming to overwhelm him with sheer force.

Yet, Hanten's keen eyesight caught a glimpse of Dyspo's movements, allowing him to anticipate the attack. With a swift maneuver, he intercepted Dyspo's charge, delivering a powerful kick that sent the rabbit-like warrior hurtling through the air.

"Heh," Hanten chuckled, a smirk playing across his lips as he stood victorious for the moment.

The atmosphere crackled with tension as Hit, the renowned assassin from Universe 6, approached Jiren, the formidable warrior from Universe 11. Jiren's imposing figure stood like a monolith, his aura radiating a sense of unwavering strength.

Hit observed Jiren with a mixture of caution and respect, recognizing the immense power that lay dormant within the stoic fighter. Yet, a sense of unease gnawed at Hit as he pondered the limitations of his own abilities.

"If only I could use all of my moves," Hit mused inwardly, a flicker of frustration crossing his features. He knew he had no choice but to hold back, facing an opponent as formidable as Jiren.

Suddenly, without warning, a powerful wave of air pressure surged towards Hit, catching him off guard and sending him reeling backward. The assassin struggled to regain his footing, his senses reeling from the unexpected assault.

Before Hit could gather his bearings, Jiren closed the distance between them with startling speed. In a blur of motion, Jiren unleashed a barrage of devastating blows, each strike precise and calculated. Hit found himself unable to evade or counter the relentless onslaught, his defenses crumbling under Jiren's relentless assault.

As the dust settled, Hit lay defeated, his pride wounded by his inability to even deploy his signature Time Skip technique. He knew instinctively that even if he had, it would have made little difference against an opponent as formidable as Jiren.

Meanwhile, Kakarot, Raditz, and Vegeta faced off against Toppo, the imposing God of Destruction candidate from Universe 11. Toppo's transformation into his godly form signaled his readiness to unleash his full power against the Saiyan trio.

"This should be fun," Vegeta remarked, his tone laced with anticipation as he prepared to meet Toppo head-on in battle.

The air crackled with tension as Kakarot, Raditz, and Vegeta stood poised in their Super Saiyan Blue forms, their auras ablaze with power. Across from them, Toppo, the formidable God of Destruction candidate, exuded an aura of immense energy, his eyes gleaming with determination.