Chapter 18: Level Of The Gods

Kakarot arrived with the dragon balls, and as they summoned Shenron, the anticipation hung thick in the air. The party attendants watched with a mix of curiosity and excitement as the colossal dragon materialized.

"Shenron, I wish to bring the Saiyan God to this planet!" Kakarot's voice echoed through the gathering. Shenron, with ancient wisdom etched into his features, regarded Kakarot with an otherworldly gaze.

"That wish cannot be granted. The Saiyan God does not exist. Although there is a way to summon the power of one," Shenron revealed, his voice resonating with an air of mystical knowledge. Beerus, the God of Destruction, reclined in boredom but with a hint of interest in his eyes.

"Just get on with it already," Beerus demanded impatiently, and Shenron's eyes widened at the sight of the mighty deity. "Lord Beerus! Of course. To summon the power of a Saiyan God, five righteous Saiyans must pour their power into one other Saiyan," Shenron divulged, his form shimmering briefly with a hint of awe before disappearing. The dragon balls, having served their purpose, scattered around the Earth once again.

"Well? Don't keep me waiting," Beerus urged, a smirk playing on his lips. "I want Turles to be the one that gets the transformation," he declared, his interest now fully piqued.

"No, I think Kakarot should be the one that gets this transformation. I have something else in mind," Turles revealed, a subtle air of intrigue surrounding his words.

"That's a shame. Well, get on with it," Beerus beckoned, his gaze fixed on the Saiyans. Turles, Raditz, Vegeta, Gohan, and Goten assumed their Super Saiyan forms, their auras ablaze with power, as they poured their energies into Kakarot. The energy exchange unfolded like a cosmic dance, a symphony of Saiyan strength converging into one focal point.

In a breathtaking display, Kakarot ascended into the heavens, enveloped in a dazzling cascade of light. The luminous energy cocoon around him shattered, revealing a transformed Kakarot, his once black hair now a vibrant shade of crimson, and his physique noticeably streamlined.

 The luminous energy cocoon around him shattered, revealing a transformed Kakarot, his once black hair now a vibrant shade of crimson, and his physique noticeably streamlined

Beerus, now fully engaged, allowed a smirk to grace his features. "I can sense the Godly ki within this form. This must be it, the Saiyan God!" With an effortless motion, Beerus ascended into the air, meeting Kakarot eye to eye.

"Now, show me what the power of a Godly Saiyan looks like!" he challenged, a spark of anticipation in his eyes.

The battleground was set, an expanse that seemed to stretch into eternity. Kakarot, now adorned in the divine aura of the Saiyan God, faced Beerus, the God of Destruction. The air was charged with an energy that spoke of impending cataclysm, and the Z Fighters watched in silent awe.

Beerus, with a nonchalant expression, assumed a combat stance while Kakarot, the Saiyan God, met his gaze with unwavering determination. The clash began with a burst of speed, the two titans converging in a blur of punches and kicks that defied mortal comprehension.