Chapter 10.5: Newfound Power

As the intense battle on Frieza Planet 79 raged on, the three Saiyan warriors, Vegeta, Kakarot, and Nappa, underwent a remarkable transformation. Their power surged, and they embraced the fearsome Ikari form. With a collective roar, they launched themselves toward Frieza, determination burning in their eyes.

Frieza, the tyrant of the universe, observed their transformation with a wicked grin. He knew that he was about to face a challenge unlike any other. His sleek, white and purple form exuded an aura of malevolence as he prepared for the onslaught of the Saiyans.

The clash was as swift as it was explosive. Frieza moved with an almost effortless grace, his body a blur as he dodged the initial onslaught of punches and kicks from the Ikari Saiyans. He blocked their attacks with casual ease, his power vastly superior to theirs.

Vegeta, the Saiyan prince, gritted his teeth as he struck out at Frieza, only to be deflected with a flick of the tyrant's finger. Kakarot, known for his indomitable spirit, unleashed a barrage of energy blasts, but Frieza swatted them away like bothersome flies. Nappa, though a powerhouse in his own right, found himself equally outmatched.

"Is this all you've got?" Frieza taunted, his voice dripping with condescension. "I expected more from the legendary Saiyans."

The Saiyans exchanged worried glances mid-battle, their belief in their initial bravado wavering. They realized that challenging Frieza had been a grave mistake. The power difference was insurmountable, and their Ikari form, while formidable, was not enough to bridge the gap.

Kakarot, gasping for breath, managed to mutter to his comrades between attacks, "Guys, we might have bitten off more than we can chew. We need a new plan."

Vegeta, a mix of frustration and realization etching his face, nodded in agreement. "You're right, Kakarot. We can't defeat him like this."

Nappa, equally battered, added, "We need to retreat and come up with a strategy. Fighting him head-on is suicide."

Reluctantly, they disengaged from the battle, putting some distance between them and Frieza, who watched with amusement. The Saiyans knew that they needed to regroup and rethink their approach if they had any hope of challenging the tyrant of the universe.

Amid the turmoil of their battle against Frieza, the Saiyan trio found themselves at an impasse. Nappa's inquiry hung heavy in the charged air, and Vegeta, renowned for his pride, sighed in reluctant admission.

"I'm afraid I don't know," Vegeta admitted, his voice tinged with frustration. "We are truly outmatched here."

Their desperation was palpable as they scanned the battlefield for any sign of assistance. It was Kakarot, always the optimist, who spotted a familiar figure standing nearby, observing their dire situation.

"Turles, how about you help us out!" Kakarot called out, frustration and hope intertwining in his voice.

Vegeta's anger flared, his Saiyan pride unable to bear Turles' apparent indifference to their struggle. "Hey! Low-class trash!" he bellowed. "What do you think you're doing just standing around? How about you help us out here, damnit!"

Turles, his expression unreadable, nodded in response. In the blink of an eye, he vanished from their midst, reappearing directly in front of Frieza. The golden fire of a Saiyan's righteous fury burned in his eyes as his hair spiked upwards, a manifestation of the formidable power of the Oozaru coursing through him.

Their confrontation was a spectacle that held everyone in suspense. Frieza, the tyrant who had once controlled their fates, and Turles, the renegade Saiyan who defied all conventions, clashed in an electrifying dance of violence. At first, it seemed that Frieza retained the upper hand, his blows swift and precise against the transformed Turles.

However, as time passed, something peculiar began to happen. Frieza's movements slowed, his breaths grew labored, and fatigue etched lines of surprise onto his face. He was unmistakably weakening.

Turles, harnessing the power of the Oozaru, had not only managed to hold his ground but was secretly siphoning Frieza's energy for himself. The tyrant remained oblivious to the subtle theft, unable to comprehend the treacherous undercurrent beneath the battle.

Then, in a swift twist of fate, Turles seized the opportunity. He appeared behind Frieza with instantaneous grace, his hand making contact with the tyrant's neck. The sensation was chilling and electric. In that moment, Turles absorbed Frieza's power, draining it from him with a touch.

Frieza crumpled to the ground, defeated and powerless, while Turles stood above him, his body pulsating with newfound strength. Yet, this power proved to be too immense for his form to contain. As the energy coursed through him, Turles felt his very being compelled to transform, an uncontrolled metamorphosis that heralded a new chapter in this ongoing battle.

 As the energy coursed through him, Turles felt his very being compelled to transform, an uncontrolled metamorphosis that heralded a new chapter in this ongoing battle