Chapter 22: The Tournament of Power! [1]

Turles had dedicated himself to rigorous training under Beerus's guidance, striving to unlock a new level of power akin to that of the destroyers. Despite his relentless efforts, the elusive breakthrough remained just beyond his grasp. Time was slipping away, and Turles couldn't afford to delay any longer—not with news of Zeno's universe survival tournament looming on the horizon.

Turles stood before Gohan and Goten, a small, intricately crafted device clasped in his hand—a gift that he and Bulma had labored over in secret. The Fusion Band, they called it—a marvel of technology designed to merge its wearers not just in power, but in spirit as well.

Gohan's eyes widened with curiosity as he reached out to examine the device. "This is incredible," he remarked, turning it over in his hands. "But how do we undo the fusion?"

Bulma, ever the pragmatic inventor, chimed in with an answer. "Simple. Just remove the band from your arm, and you'll revert back to your individual selves."

Excitement danced in Goten's eyes as he bounced on his heels. "Can we try it now?" he pleaded, eager to experience the fusion firsthand.

Turles, however, shook his head with a knowing smile. "I think it's best to save it for the tournament," he suggested. "We'll have plenty of opportunities to put it to the test then."

Goten's shoulders slumped in disappointment. "Aw, man," he sighed, but the prospect of wielding such power in the upcoming tournament reignited his enthusiasm.

With the promise of the Fusion Band awaiting them in the heat of battle, Gohan, Goten, and Turles shared a silent vow to make the most of their combined strength when the time finally came.

Meanwhile, as the day of the tournament drew nearer, the roster for Universe 7's team began to take shape. Turles, Kakarot, Raditz, Gohan, Goten, Vegeta, Nappa, Piccolo, Tien Shinhan, and Krillin—all formidable warriors in their own right—stood ready to represent their universe on the grand stage of the tournament.

With the fate of the universe hanging in the balance, Turles and his allies steeled themselves for the challenges that lay ahead, each resolved to fight with all their might in the ultimate battle for survival.

.

.

.

The atmosphere crackled with anticipation as Turles addressed his comrades, their presence a formidable force among the diverse assembly of contestants from across the twelve universes. His words were laced with confidence and determination, infusing his team with a renewed sense of purpose.

"Alright, I'll handle this one solo," Turles declared, his smirk reflecting his unwavering resolve. "But remember, stick together in pairs, and give it everything you've got. No holding back."

Krillin, ever eager, leaped into the fray of enthusiasm. "You heard the man! Let's do this!"

"Hell yeah!" Gohan and Goten echoed in unison, their spirits soaring with newfound zeal.

Meanwhile, Kakarot and Raditz found themselves approached by counterparts from Universe 6—Cabba, Caulifla, and Kale. The Saiyan siblings regarded them with a mix of curiosity and mild amusement.

"So, Cabba, was it?" Raditz inquired, his demeanor casual yet poised. "And you two must be Caulifla and Kale."

"Yes, that's right," Cabba affirmed with a respectful bow, while Caulifla leaned casually against Kale, a smirk playing on her lips.

Kakarot's stance shifted, his eyes gleaming with determination. "Let's not waste any time. Shall we?"

With that, the confrontation erupted into action. Kakarot danced effortlessly between Caulifla's strikes, while Raditz engaged Cabba in a whirlwind of calculated movements.