Chapter 14: Perfection

In the soft twilight of the evening, amidst the whispering winds, a conversation unfolded that would change the course of their destinies. Gohan, his eyes kind and empathetic, carefully handed Kakarot a vial of heart virus medicine, a beacon of hope amidst the uncertainty that loomed over them. Nearby, Turles, his gaze sharp and probing, questioned the young Saiyan, his curiosity urging him to understand the intricacies of their timelines.

Goten, his voice steady, revealed their truth. "You don't exist in our timeline," he said, his tone laced with a mix of understanding and explanation.

Turles, surprisingly unfazed, nodded. "Okay, I guess that makes sense. I take it you and Gohan are brothers?"

Gohan nodded, a hint of confusion marring his features. "Yeah, that's right. Are we not brothers here?"

Turles' voice held a tinge of wisdom as he clarified, "In a sense, yes. But biologically, no. You two are cousins who grew close together, like siblings."

Gohan's curiosity flared. "Who exactly are you? You look an awful lot like my dad."

Turles, with a prideful glint in his eye, responded, "Kakarot's older brother. Or as you most likely know him, Goku. I'm also Goten's father."

Kakarot, his grin infectious, chimed in. "That's right! And man, seeing you two all grown up is pretty cool."

Goten's voice shifted, a realization dawning. "That explains why I have blue hair in this timeline. I take it you married Bulma?"

Turles' eyes sparkled with fondness. "The best thing I've done in my life," he replied, his smirk hinting at deeper stories.

Ranch, unimpressed, rolled her eyes. "Ew, old man, that's sooo gross."

Turles couldn't help but laugh at her candor, his laughter a melody in the gathering twilight. In the distance, the familiar forms of Vegeta, Raditz, Nappa, and the rest of the fighters approached, their arrival marking a new chapter in this extraordinary reunion.

Turles, ever observant, offered a guess. "If I had to bet, you must be Raditz and Launch's kid."

Ranch, her demeanor proud, corrected him. "The name is Ranch."

Raditz, visibly taken aback, stuttered, "You said what?!"

Turles, sporting a wide grin, congratulated Raditz. "Congrats, man," he said, patting Raditz on the back. "Is Launch pregnant right now?"

Raditz stumbled over his words, his surprise evident. Kakarot, ever the joker, erupted in laughter. "Oh man, this is great!"

Vegeta, his pride undiminished, assessed the situation. "Hmph, so these kids are Super Saiyans?"

Nappa, ever pragmatic, chimed in, "Man, Vegeta, we are behind. We gotta step up our game."

Vegeta grumbled his agreement, his competitive spirit reignited. Amidst the conversation, Goten, Gohan, and Ranch explained the looming threat of the androids, painting a dire picture of the future that awaited them.

With a solemn farewell, the three teens bid adieu to the seasoned warriors, their eyes reflecting determination and purpose. Yet, Turles, always one to seize an opportunity, interjected with a bold proposal.

"I have a better idea," Turles announced, his voice cutting through the gathering darkness. "Waiting around for three years does not sound fun at all."

Krillin, his curiosity piqued, questioned, "What do you have in mind?"

A gleam of excitement lit up Turles' eyes. "We are gonna locate the androids, of course."

Vegeta, skeptical yet intrigued, inquired, "And how do we go about doing that? We don't even know where to look."