Prologue

Long ago, in a distant corner of the cosmos, there existed a powerful and warlike race known as the Saiyans. Their home planet was called Vegeta, named after their mighty and ambitious ruler, King Vegeta. The Saiyans were a unique species, distinguished by their exceptional strength, unrivaled combat skills, and their signature long, black hair.

On the fertile soil of Planet Vegeta, the Saiyans thrived, creating a society built around warfare and conquest. From an early age, young Saiyan children were trained in the art of combat, as they were destined to become elite fighters and conquerors for the glory of their race. King Vegeta ruled with an iron fist, ensuring that the Saiyans remained at the pinnacle of power in the universe.

The Saiyans' power, however, came at a cost. As their strength grew, so did their pride and arrogance. They became a race consumed by their thirst for battle and domination, and they ventured out into the cosmos, seeking out weaker planets to conquer and sell to the highest bidder.

During one of their numerous conquests, they encountered the Tuffles, a peaceful and technologically advanced race, on the planet known as Planet Plant. The Saiyans waged a merciless war against the Tuffles, eventually exterminating them and renaming the planet as Planet Vegeta. The Saiyans absorbed the Tuffle technology and incorporated it into their society, further boosting their power and dominance.

As the Saiyans expanded their empire, they caught the attention of the tyrannical Frieza, a ruthless galactic emperor who valued their combat abilities and saw them as useful tools for his own dark deeds. Frieza began to employ the Saiyans as mercenaries, sending them to planets to conquer, plunder, or eliminate any potential threats to his rule.

One particular Saiyan stood out among the rest - Kakarot, later known as Goku. As an infant, Goku was sent away from Planet Vegeta by his parents, Bardock and Gine, just before the planet's destruction. He landed on Earth, where he was found and raised by an elderly martial artist named Grandpa Gohan. Goku grew up with a pure and kind heart, far from the Saiyan influence, and became one of the greatest defenders of Earth.

Tragically, Planet Vegeta's doom was sealed. Frieza, fearing the Saiyans' potential to rise against him, ordered the planet's destruction. With a powerful energy blast, Frieza obliterated Planet Vegeta and almost all of its inhabitants, eradicating all but a few Saiyans, including Vegeta, the prince of the Saiyan race.

In the far reaches of the cosmos, on the vibrant and untamed planet Vegeta, a Saiyan baby named Turles entered the world with an astonishing power level of 700. From the moment he drew his first breath, it was evident that this tiny infant possessed an innate strength that set him apart from his peers. The elders whispered in awe, for such potential in one so young was unheard of.

As Turles grew, his power only intensified. By the tender age of three, he was already a force to be reckoned with, a prodigy among the Saiyan children. His strength and combat prowess surpassed even some seasoned warriors, earning him a reputation that spread like wildfire throughout the planet.

Turles would join his elder brother, Raditz, along with the esteemed Prince Vegeta and the burly Nappa, on daring missions that took them across the galaxy. They roamed the cosmos, their Saiyan pride driving them to conquer and subjugate the weaker planets they encountered.

"You've got some strength in you, little brother," Raditz would say with a smirk, clapping Turles on the back during their sparring sessions. "Don't let that fire die out. One day, you'll be a true Saiyan warrior to be feared."

Turles would grin, relishing the praise from his older brother, whom he admired greatly. "I'll become the strongest Saiyan there ever was! You'll see, Raditz!"

Their missions were not without danger, and Turles faced adversaries that seemed insurmountable. But each time, he overcame the odds with sheer determination and his ever-growing power. The battles forged bonds between Turles, Raditz, and the others that ran deeper than blood.