𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑂𝑁𝐷

𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚! 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩! 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙨 , 𝙎𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 . 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩.

 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩

Author POV

After that Y/n went to her home and she was so afraid and go to her room without saying anything to her family. Then she thinking about her past with Jungkook

......................Flashback....................

{ since they meet in college }

When they are in same college. JK hide his identity that he was a MAFIA . Nobody knows about that . As he like a girl named Y/N . He always follow her everywhere. As he knows that Y/N also liking him secretly.

One day he decided to propose her but he was so scared as he think
" what if she reject me ..!? "

But he dare to do this for his love .

He look at her , she was sitting in library reading a book silently. Nobody was there expect her. He started walking towards her . He sat infornt of her chair . She look at him while blushing and said " W-What are y-you doing h-here " " I want to say something " he replied

Y/n - to me..!?

Jk - Yes ..!

Jk - I want you to be mine.

Y/n - W-What do you mean

He stand up from his chair and go close to her , pull her by her waist, she put her hand on his both shoulder and his both hands was on her waist, he go close to her ear and whispered " I want you to be mine means I want you to be mine mis CHOI Y/N . I want you to be JEON Y/N in future " he said while smirking.

She look at him with shocked face . He loose her waist as he think that * she reject him * . He backed away, his back facing to Y/n . He started walking out the library. But whe he heard her voice " JUNGKOOK "

He look back to her but at the next moment he was shocked as Y/n pull him towards her and placed her lips on his , start kissing him passionately . He was shocked for a moment but then he start kissing her back .

Full her by her waist , the kiss become agressive in each and every second. He push her towards the shelf with leaving her lips .

After sometime the broke the kiss because of lack of oxygen . He look at her with loving eyes but the things she said make him smirk " Yes .... Yes JEON JUNGKOOK ..... I wanna be yours ... "