Kaeya Alberich II

Kaeya found it hard to believe how clingy you are nowadays. It is not like you were never clingy to him but then again, nowadays you are being clingy. Extra clingy to be exact.

"... Seriously?" "Leave 'em be Diluc." Kaeya sigh "No I would have understand if it was just the two of you alone, but... right here? Seriously?" "What's wrong being in the arms of my love?" You pout as you butt in, one hand reaching out for your drink that was on the barstool, the other kept warped around your lover's neck as you sat there comfortably on his lap, his cool hands resting on your side.

In the end, Diluc could only sigh before keeping himself busy behind the bar. There was almost midnight and unlike any other day, there was barely a crowd, one because it is still the busiest time of the week and second, because it is scorching hot people seemed to prefer cooling down on their own house. And you? Oh. You prefer to cool down in your lover's arms.

Kaeya truly ind it hard to believe how clingy you have become because of the heat almost remembering the times where he could not hold you during the winter season due to him being 'cold'. But he does not mind it though. In fact, he was enjoying it more than he should. That he could still remember that day.

"Can I hold you?" You asked one day as soon as he stepped inside your home. "Huh?" He was busy taking off his coat when he heard that and almost drop it on the spot. After all, you were never the one to imitate physical affection and of course, Kaeya being a gentleman he is, take consideration of it. "Can I hold you?" He blink, looking at your blushing cheeks as your eyes refused to meet his. "You know what... nevermi-" "Come here." Removing his coat and shoes in a blink of an eyes, he was already by your side.

"This is nice." You giggle, kicking your feet in the air as he gives you a piggyback ride. "Because it's cool?" He asked, a smile making its way on his lips as he tighten his hold on your tights. "No." He then felt you place your chin in his should and hug him closer, "because it's you." You laugh "oh and maybe because it's cool." "You're so silly." He chuckles.

"Hey Kaeya." He could feel you slowly dozing off his back causing him to humm in reply, causing you to feel the vibration on his back. You only snuggle closer to him, arms warped around his chest and shoulder. "I love you." With a smile on his lips, with the starts their to witness your love. "I love you too." He replied.

ᶜᵃⁿ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ᵗᵘᵐᵇˡʳ ᵃᶜᶜ

[ⓒ𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴-𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽-𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓸] 2024°